Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• njhorror
    replied
    I love the "runaway" package stories. I used to get apoplectic if my package didn't arrive on time. Boy, did I have a lot to learn. It brought patience, welcome or not.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    You are welcome. Music is like poetry sometimes and is certainly open to interpretation by the audience. This song seems to have a direct message and then some underlying meanings dependent on the listener.

On a lighter note she also has a great voice.

For me music brings up a lot of emotion. At this point in my life that is amplified. And yes, she has a fabulous voice. My wife and I were able to see her when she came through Portland on her book tour a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    You are welcome. Music is like poetry sometimes and is certainly open to interpretation by the audience. This song seems to have a direct message and then some underlying meanings dependent on the listener.

On a lighter note she also has a great voice.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Beautiful song, thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Just listening to music this morning.

Beautiful song, thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Just listening to music this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post

That package might be your BJF Patreon shipment if you haven’t already received it with 2 trade paperbacks and a chapbook. I received mine in the past week and it originated in Pennsylvania.
    That is probably it then. Forget he had sent some stuff out and would not expect a Pennsylvania ship point. Thank you! I was very ho hum about its meandering journey to me. Know I really want it to arrive!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    On a side note USPS is showing a package on its way to me via media mail that appears to be touring the country. It's original delivery date estimate was Wednesday but late Thursday the estimated delivery switched to unknown. The package started in Pennsylvania and went to New Jersey from there then on to New York before returning to New Jersey. At that point it dropped off the radar before showing up in Denver and is now visiting Seattle. Funny thing is I have no idea what the package is.
    That package might be your BJF Patreon shipment if you haven’t already received it with 2 trade paperbacks and a chapbook. I received mine in the past week and it originated in Pennsylvania.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Random shipping comments. So Wednesday FedEx showed up with a package that was not due until today. I am pretty sure I have have never before received a package from FedEx early. Was very pleasantly surprised.
    On a side note USPS is showing a package on its way to me via media mail that appears to be touring the country. It's original delivery date estimate was Wednesday but late Thursday the estimated delivery switched to unknown. The package started in Pennsylvania and went to New Jersey from there then on to New York before returning to New Jersey. At that point it dropped off the radar before showing up in Denver and is now visiting Seattle. Funny thing is I have no idea what the package is.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Nice milestone, Ron!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Congrats!

Thanks — looks like you’re close to that same celebration yourself!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    858FFA02-A8EE-4F55-8493-4F9752081AFF.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Mindy Rocks!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I don't really read indie horror nor do I like surprises / inability to choose and vet my own selections, so subscription packages like this are just not of any interest to me. That said, Sadie is terrific, and I wish her all the best with her business...for those who enjoy indie horror and don't share my quirky aversion to surprises, her packages look like a lot of fun.
    I am just the opposite. I have been introduced to many great authors from grab bags and while it lasted, The Nocturnal Reader's box.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I don't really read indie horror nor do I like surprises / inability to choose and vet my own selections, so subscription packages like this are just not of any interest to me. That said, Sadie is terrific, and I wish her all the best with her business...for those who enjoy indie horror and don't share my quirky aversion to surprises, her packages look like a lot of fun.
    Yes Sadie is amazing to deal with. I like the mix of indie horror and mainstream horror they put out. I have been fortunate and have not had any issues with books coming damaged.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X