• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I will miss my proof collecting friend.

He was a wonderful person to talk to on multiple boards. His knowledge of SK was deep and his passion for collecting was contagious.The SK collecting world lost a true gentleman.

May you rest in peace Mr. Hanic.

I hope, wherever you may be, that you bump into Charles Schulz and you strike up a wonderful friendship.
    Just return from vacation and just now seeing this. John was a great guy. R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Congrats!

We are beginning to look for a dog to adopt from a local rescue here. I'm still not 100% sure about a new dog (we lost Olive at the end of March for those that don't recall - she was my little black dog that I had for almost 12 and a half years and meant THE WORLD to me.)

On Friday, we had the phone interview, and in lieu of an on-site visit, I sent them 30 pictures of our apartment, grounds, surrounding areas.

There are a few dogs we are looking at, so fingers crossed.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Adopted a shelter dog today. Seems like a real sweetheart.
    Scooter:

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I will miss my proof collecting friend.

He was a wonderful person to talk to on multiple boards. His knowledge of SK was deep and his passion for collecting was contagious.The SK collecting world lost a true gentleman.

May you rest in peace Mr. Hanic.

I hope, wherever you may be, that you bump into Charles Schulz and you strike up a wonderful friendship.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 12-12-2020, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    It's Magic!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    No matter how many books show up, the books on order list never seems to get any shorter...

Books_on_order_120820.JPG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X