Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Grafic novels?
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Can't do Graphic novels. I'll have to force myself through the Dark Tower Omnibus when I get it. That'll be hard enough but I have no choice because its The Dark Tower.

Comment

Oh, bw, don't even start with her. She's just getting so impossible! I swear, it's like she's going thru puberty again. Every day we try and we try, and it's just so.... oh! Just so frustrating. First bacon was icky, and maple syrup, and, and... all her eating habits getting so picky. Then she's too old or sophisticated, or whatever to read comic books. Then she tells us British Humor sucks. Oh!!! And all the hatred she spews at poor little Squire and his books. The poor lad. And she told me she hated me yesterday. Oh! Oh!

You deal with her!
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

So true Terry! Staright off to bed and no dessert I say!

Comment

And a public horse whipping - but probably doesn't like that either !!!!!!

Comment

apparently you guys missed me today when i worked dayshift with the boss. no cd or facebook for me today. but i can hate food, the british, comic books and squire if i want to. lol. and the rest of you guys.

Comment

Yes, Teri. I did miss you terribly. I was hoping for an instant reponse to my (tongue firmly in cheek) tirade against you. But you missed out on the fun. I took some more pictures tonight and expect more hate when I can get them posted.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I didn't use the word hate but there's hatred on my post following your dt books.

Comment

War in the name of Atheism" up on theoatmeal!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/atheism
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

not a picture but I loved that

Comment

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Great cartoon Dan.Terri will probably find something wrong with it though..You know the dolphin probabably has a book she wants.

Comment

Or already has, is about to, or contemplating the act of, urinating on the book that is wanted (by Teri, not the dolphin ... by way of clarification)

DolphinGroup.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                            not a picture but I loved that

THANK YOU MR LORD! This literally made my day. I have been sick all day laying around the house and decided to pop on here before beginning my nightly 11:30pm-4am ritual of watching tv all night. Friends is my favorite show of all time and I had not seen this blooper reel before, i was sitting here laughing my ass off. I haven't had a friends fix in months, I think its time to watch it all over again. I will download it RIGHT now actually and watch it when I get tired of watching the same show every night. Thanks again, it really made me feel better. Maybe someone should email it to Mindy, but then she prob wouldn't get it til she is back to work. oh well I guess. Feel Better Mindy.

As for the dolphins, I would not have had a comment on them. They weren't offensive and they weren't really funny either so meh.

Comment

/\ They heard that Teri, and they have ... taken ... note ...

internet-memes-soon.jpg

Comment

Creepy and still cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X