X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Funny Valentines Day cards...

http://theoatmeal.com/horrible2

"Don't fear my nipples. Let them guide you!!!" ROFL!!!

Comment

Page 1 was even funnier! I wasn't rolling on the floor, but my eyes are all red and swollen from laughing so hard!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

And now you know why I love "The Oatmeal". I didn't read page 1. I'll have to do that.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I've got it bookmarked now. Thanks Dan!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Exam.jpg
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2925[/ATTACH]
              that is great !

Comment

Thanks for bringing up some bad memories; Once, in a previous life (during my student teaching), I had a student who answered a test of mine like that and he proceeded to challenge me on every one of them when we went over the test in class the next day. I gave up and sent him to the detention room for the rest of the period. He was a smart-aleck any way (and ended up flunking out of college a few years later). But the fact that I didn't care what happened to him was one of the things I took into consideration when deciding to NOT be a teacher.

Aside form that, it's awesome!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Instagram

Comment

Can I get that in 3D?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No. Lucas has to make a few changes to the content first.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'll be passing on TPM 3D tonight in favor of Safe House.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I never had a problem with him messing with the content. I do have a problem with all these re-releases in 3-D. They just aren't necessary, and in most cases don't even add anything to the experience.

Instagram

Comment

My problem with him messing with content is that the first three films were perfect as they were. Did some seams show? Yes, but then, they're movies, not reality. They require a suspension of disbelief. Now that he's cleaned them up, they all have to be perfect. And the charm of the suspension is gone. They've just become average movie theater fodder. They're his films (he was smart enough to retain the rights) and he can do with them as he pleases, but I'm out now. He's ruined them for me. I have laserdisc versions of the original theatrical releases and that's what I watch these days.

3D? Sure why not. Once you start digging, why stop at six feet?

But I did like the lamebook.com version. Much more enjoyable than the releases.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

See I never really had a problem with anything he changed in the re-releases. I felt like everything he added was trivial and not really important. A little CG here and there didn't really effect the movies in my book. I also don't have the "nostalgia" factor playing in. I also didn't think the prequel's where as bad as a lot of hardcore star wars fans make them out to be. Although I did find the Anakine Skywalker of the the second two movies to be a little too whiney for his own good, but I think that may have been more the actor than the actual role.

Instagram

Comment

The Phantom Menace is a good movie, it just doesn't have much heart. It doesn't have any real momentum. Attack of the Clones suffers from corny dialog, a whiney central character, and no momentum; Revenge of the Sith is pretty good; the only reason Lucas made the prequel tilogy was for the scene in which Anakin become Darth Vader--and it was spectacular! But, the whole trilogy is forgettable. Lucas did well to sell the two trilogies separately on BD.
                                Last edited by srboone; 02-10-2012, 03:42 AM.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X