No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not much of a Family Guy fan, but this is one of the funniest bits I've ever seen.

http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/funny/...uy-popeye.html
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Gee, Dan, I don't know what groups you hang out with but...the first one was the topic most discussed in my experience.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Gee, Dan, I don't know what groups you hang out with but...the first one was the topic most discussed in my experience.
          You weren't forced to sit in the absolute front row where you? That and I have some pretty childish friends.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I have to back Dan up on this one. I have never seen the movie but had heard of the 'Big Blue Dong'.

Comment

That's why I get to the movies early, so I don't have to sit in the front row. Also, to tell people "no" when the come in with a troop of 20 people five minutes before the show and expect to get seats all in the same row.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Squire, I agree. Rorshach as the Randian ideal is the most important topic. Dan is such a child. (kidding, Dan)
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Just wear the pink bunny costume and no one will sit by you.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  That's why I get to the movies early, so I don't have to sit in the front row. Also, to tell people "no" when the come in with a troop of 20 people five minutes before the show and expect to get seats all in the same row.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    Squire, I agree. Rorshach as the Randian ideal is the most important topic. Dan is such a child. (kidding, Dan)
                    ...said the stuffed tiger to the grown man in the pink bunny suit...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hey! I never said I wasn't a hypocrite. I take quite a bit of pride in my childlike nature.

Comment

Immaturity can last a lifetime! (I think I posted that once already awhile ago...)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The only thing I know about this movie at all is that there was a blue guy with a big blue dong.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and read the boyfriend's copy of the book. Trust me.

Comment

Can't do Graphic novels. I'll have to force myself through the Dark Tower Omnibus when I get it. That'll be hard enough but I have no choice because its The Dark Tower.

Comment

My wife had gal-bladder surgery yesterday.The nurse told her she could not be alone and had to have either a responsible adult or her husband around for 24hrs.I was standing right there when she said it and my wife laughed.I guess I am the 4th child in the family.
                                Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                Hey! I never said I wasn't a hypocrite. I take quite a bit of pride in my childlike nature.

Comment

Working...
                                X