X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by brlesh View Post

Loaded was definitely my favorite story in Strange Weather, followed by Rain. Snapshot was OK and didn’t care for Cloud.

He’s got so many great short stories that I don’t think I could just pick one, but if I had to I would probably go with Involuntary Committal.

As much as I like JH as an author, I’ve never read any of his graphic novels. Just not my thing.

B
    Cloud was just silly.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by brlesh View Post

Loaded was definitely my favorite story in Strange Weather, followed by Rain. Snapshot was OK and didn’t care for Cloud.

He’s got so many great short stories that I don’t think I could just pick one, but if I had to I would probably go with Involuntary Committal.

As much as I like JH as an author, I’ve never read any of his graphic novels. Just not my thing.

B
    Locke and Key is a great story that happens to be illustrated.

Leave a comment:

• brlesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Horns is my favorite Hill novel. Loaded is probably his best story for me overall. I'm also a big fan of Locke & Key and NOS4A2.

B

Leave a comment:

• brlesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Heart Shaped Box is my top Hill novel, but I like them all.
    NOS4A2 just noses out Heart Shaped Box as my favorite Hill novel, followed by Horns & The Fireman, but I agree, I’ve enjoyed them all.

I‘ve also enjoyed his short story collections 20th Century Ghost & Full Throttle (& to a lesser degree, Strange Weather).

B

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Horns is my favorite Hill novel. Loaded is probably his best story for me overall. I'm also a big fan of Locke & Key and NOS4A2.
    Heart Shaped Box is my top Hill novel, but I like them all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X