No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...From what I've heard, UtD is going to be a great read. So, I'm really looking forward to reading it.
    But, say I start today, I'll most likely be finished by the end of next week (don't have that much spare time, plus I'm a pretty slow reader).
    No more UtD to be looking forward to reading.
    It's the same with a new movie release. I'm really looking forwards to seeing The Hobbit (for instance), but once it's here, it'll all be over in three hours.
    Makes perfect sense to me.

sk

Comment

Well, UtD was a great read so whenever you pick it up Siep, I can tell you that you are in for a treat!

In my opinion, the characters are among the best that King has ever created.

Comment

The characters were fantastic. They were the best part. LOVED IT! One of my favorites.

Comment

Finished The Mailman. Great, creepy read. I would have finished it sooner, but I kept getting interrupted by...life. Oh well. Not sure what's next.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Reading Southern Gods by John Hornor Jacobs. One of the books I got from Nightshade.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I thought you were reading a canadian book?

Comment

4 days ago. And it was just a 50 page novella. You've been hanging out with Mase too much; not spending enough time on the forum.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But you didnt put it on here. you went from UTD, to The MAilmain to whatever your reading now. No mention of it so I was like WTF happen to the canadian one.

Comment

Post #1168. Old Man Scratch.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...reading/page59

Been hanging out with Mase too much lately.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I stand corrected but I remember that now. I read it. I just forgot, probably because you were done reading it already.

On a side note, I am still only on page 60 something of Lisey's Story. I don't know why I am so tired. I don't thinkg its the book this time. It's going nowhere fast but I can't seem to read more than about 5 pages at a time and I wana fall asleep. I have another doc appt Monday, maybe he will fix me.

Comment

I'm almost done reading The Land of Painted Caves by Jean Auel. It's the 6th book on her Earth's Children series. Her book are long, but they're good.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Not sure what's next.
                          Look no furhter:

Or:

or maybe:

These early Michael Slade books are some of the creepiest I ever read. Nothing like them!!
                          The story behind these authors (don't know if you're familiar with them..not him) is really interesting.

Highest recommendation!!

sk

Comment

You got me curious about the story behing "them"

Comment

The Wind Through the Keyhole - started this morning. Will probably finish it tomorrow or early Monday, depending on how much time I have.

Comment

Excellent choice Pete. Still working on the first 100 pages of Lisey's story myself. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X