No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know by now that mine wasn't obtained through proper channels since I already bought two versions of the physical book. So that's what concerns me. Had I got it directly from amazon or the sony store or some such I wouldnt think anything of it. Far as I can tell everything seems to be here though.

Comment

Thats were I got mine. It seemed fine and most stuff I get from that particular site is well formatted and complete.

Comment

I said I DIDNT get it from amazon or Sony. It seems fine though. I'm sure if something were missing it'd be noticable anyway.

Comment

I know. Like I said, the site I use is generally reliable

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            I said I DIDNT get it from amazon or Sony. It seems fine though. I'm sure if something were missing it'd be noticable anyway.
            animated.gif

Comment

uh oh...are we all accomplices? Teri who?
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                uh oh...are we all accomplices? Teri who?
                animated.gif Nope, nothing to see here

Comment

CHRIS-HANSEN-Why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there.jpg

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Arrrrrr!!! Sailin the high seas!

Comment

'The Shadow of the Wind' by Carlos Ruiz Zafon = a masterpiece! Possibly my favourite book ever!

Comment

That one is still on my TBR list. Well, technically its on the to buy list first.

Comment

Finished Master and Commander. Rousing historical entertainment, full of nautiocal terminology I hadn't thought about in years (but it soon came back to me), next installment in the series is in the mail.

Next is Under The Dome. But I wasn't going to read my collector's edition, so I ordered a paperback from B&N for $3 and change (with coupons and discounts and such). But it hasn't arrived yet. Since I'm headed to the movies shortly, I may read some short stories if it doesn't arrive in time (if you don't get there an hour early, you get stuck in the front where you have to crank your head in unnatural postions to watch the movie).
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I don't know how people can sit in the front at the movies... Just so uncomfortable!

Comment

This didn't come up in my what's new even though I hadn't read what Pete just said. Or squire for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X