What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Same here. 11/22/63 is the one book I'm looking forwards to reading the most. That's why I keep postponing reading it.
    Makes sense, doesn't it?!

sk
    Sorta. You want to have the time to properly emjoy it, so you postpone it until you think the opportunity is right. I do the same thing.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm starting Ildefonso Falcones's The hand of Ftima. I think it's going to last for a while 1300 pages... Did someone here read it ? Any comment ?

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Same here. 11/22/63 is the one book I'm looking forwards to reading the most. That's why I keep postponing reading it.
        Makes sense, doesn't it?!

sk
        Well, it makes sense to me as that is exactly what I have been doing!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          Well, it makes sense to me as that is exactly what I have been doing!
          Instead, I organized my reading schedule so I ended one book on the same day 11/22/63 came in I couldnìt resist !

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Sorta. You want to have the time to properly emjoy it, so you postpone it until you think the opportunity is right. I do the same thing.
            No, I do have the time to properly enjoy it -we have our May-break coming up next week- but I'm still not going to read it. It's an SM kinda thing....

sk

Comment

Still working on TWTTK, I'd probably be done had I not been sick but part of the problem is TWTTK itself. I am VERY happy with the Ka-tet's story, and very satisfied with Skin-man but the actually TWTTK story is boring me to death.

Comment

I've made it half way through "11/22/63".
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm sort of in overload mode right now, but since I can't stop reading, that usually means falling back on and oldie-but-goodie: The Sword of Shannara, atm.

Comment

I am about half way through embassytown. I hope to finish in the next couple of days.

Comment

Recently completed The Mailman, knocking out The Buffalo Hunter before I pick up The Wind Through the Keyhole tomorrow.

Comment

Four Rode Out.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Four Rode Out.
                          A great book. I'm reading 'The Angel's Game' by Carlos Ruiz Zafon ... one of my favourite ever books, i just love to be lost in old Barcelona!

Comment

The Kindle version of TWTTK - became available for download yesterday (our Tuesday) - 30 pages in and it's like having settled down in a favourite easy chair, all comfy and familiar

Comment

Finally got my ereader version of TWTTK, So my Artist edition is now safely tucked away looking completely unread. I am a little concerned that this version is only 230 pages long. Is that normal? I know on mine it'll say I am on page 1 of 230 for the first 2 or 3 actual page turns so I am hoping that's why although I don't understand why it does that. It is however making it difficult for me to find the page I left off on considering in the book it was about page 235...lol.

Comment

that seems right based on the version I saw but I may have seen the same one you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X