No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I got the first three books of the Belgariad by David Eddings. Read the whole series about 12 years ago and thought I'd like to give it another go. David I love; David and Leigh I don't know 'cause I haven't read any of theirs yet.

Comment

Dammit. Was going to be reading 11/22/63 on vacation now, but of course the one and only thing I forgot was the book...

Oh well, got wifi so I'll be chillin here.

Comment

What about the other book you said you were gonna bring? I forget what book but did u forget that too?

Comment

Blockade Billy... Left that at home as well.

Still have two of Brian's stories from his ebook collection left. So I guess Ill finish them off.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Dammit. Was going to be reading 11/22/63 on vacation now, but of course the one and only thing I forgot was the book...

Oh well, got wifi so I'll be chillin here.
            Where's here?
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here is the forum.

Comment

Hmmmm....I guess I asked for that one....
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'll phrase it properly for poor squire. Where are you vacationing Pete?

Comment

Sorry Squire, could not resist.

We're not far from where we live actually, only an hour and a half, maybe a bit less. We're staying close to Zakopane, its the mountain region in the south of Poland.

Comment

Googled. Looks beautiful for sure. Ihatechoo. lol. I love the architecture of the buildings that came up too. gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I'll phrase it properly for poor squire. Where are you vacationing Pete?
                        It's pretty bad when you need a translator for your own language. (I hate the world language--its the only word that I can't spell--I have to use the mneumonic "Let A New Girl Use A Green Eraser." Even after 40 years, I still have to use it to spell the word. Most annoying.)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Seriously? You suck. lol.

Comment

But it's just that one word. I simply don't write or type it if I don't have to.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Googled. Looks beautiful for sure. Ihatechoo. lol. I love the architecture of the buildings that came up too. gorgeous.
                              It sure is. Though I do miss New Jersey a lot of the time. All the ummmm... corn, I guess...

Was that a sneeze? God bless you!

Anyway, if anyone ever pays a visit to Poland, this is really where you want to go. Cracow and the south of Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                It sure is. Though I do miss New Jersey a lot of the time. All the ummmm... corn, I guess...
                                See, Pete, there's another one of those language problems. You said corn, I think the proper spelling is t-o-x-i-c w-a-s-t-e, please don't confuse the two. Breakfast would never be the same again. (You know I pick on Jersey cause I'm only two states away - thank God for that buffer zone lol)
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X