No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided to put The Talisman on hold shortly to re-read the last few chapters of Wizard and Glass before my copy of TWTTK arrives, if it ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I've decided to put The Talisman on hold shortly to re-read the last few chapters of Wizard and Glass before my copy of TWTTK arrives, if it ever does.
      Great idea! I received my copy of TWTTK today however I am going to finish "Pure" first. I'm finding many elements of Pure very interesting and I want to see this one through.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Didn't take long to read the last section of Wizard and Glass. Back to The Talisman until I get my TWTTK...that will most definitely take priority.

Comment

From Robert Bloch to George R. R. Martin; this book's a winner all the way!

sk

Comment

Cemetery Dance magazine #65!
            Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
            http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Just finished Vehicles by Patrick Lestewka.Now starting Subject 11 by Jeffrey Thomas.Another title inthe Delirium Books 2012 book club.

Comment

Just started "The Five" by McCammon. Finally reached it in my TBR pile!

Comment

^i just picked that up for $5 at a book sale, let us know how it is, Pete. i loved swan song
                  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

60 or so pages in and it seems to be rolling along quite well. You really get a feel for the characters and what they are thinking. Can't say if its like that in all of his books as this is my first. Need to find a HC of Swan Song to read and add to my collection.

Comment

Finally started The Strain. I just needed to wait for a nice copy to read.... Thanks Brian and LRB!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        Just started "The Five" by McCammon.
                        I thought the first fifty or so pages were plain boring.
                        Then things really picked up and I LOVED the rest of the book.

sk

Comment

A Life in the Cinema by Mick Garris. Recently purchased on Amazon for the kindle. Thanks CD!

Comment

John

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              I thought the first fifty or so pages were plain boring.
                              Then things really picked up and I LOVED the rest of the book.

sk
                              Have to agree with you there, Part 1 in general didn't feel like it was going any where other than character development, but now I'm a hundred + pages in and things are getting interesting!

Comment

Yea.However I really liked getting to know the characters it really is what made the story for me.One of my top 5 reads of last year.
                                Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                Have to agree with you there, Part 1 in general didn't feel like it was going any where other than character development, but now I'm a hundred + pages in and things are getting interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X