Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c marvel
    replied
    I finished reading The Screaming Mimi-the second part of the Fredric Brown double. I started reading Snow Upon The Desert by J Russell Warren. I'm currently reading and enjoying Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• njhorror
    replied
    Secret Stories: Tales from the Secret History by F. Paul Wilson

Excellent stories from the Secret History of the World. My favorite character, so far, is Detective Harrison in FACES.
    Wilson's stories are comfortable and easy for me to get into. Must be a Jersey thing.
    He was an interesting and captivating speaker when I saw him at a writer's group meeting years ago. He and Tom Monteleone were my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just finishing up a re-read of the SubPress limited of Hill's NOS4A2/Wraith. Will probably read James A. Moore's Blood Red trilogy next for my Halloween read and since the last volume, Bloodlines, just arrived in the mail yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Finished up my yearly holiday reading of Roger Zelazny's A Night In The Lonesome October. Following up with The Pale Illuminations, Sarob Press.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Now reading: Shaun Bythell’s CONFESSIONS OF A BOOKSELLER, the followup to DIARY OF A BOOKSELLER.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X