• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just finished Sow by Tim Curran

cover31951-medium.png

Currently reading Weston Ochse's Multiplex Fandango

111.jpg
    Last edited by paperdragon; 08-26-2013, 10:51 PM.
    If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Liked Multiplex. Sow was ok. I am working on Mr. October vol. 1, Shocklines arc, and tonight I start The Library Policemen after along break from 4 past.

Comment

Sow looked interesting to me.

I am picking my way through Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke - very good read so far, and still relevant to today's time - even though I believe it was written in the last 1950's.

Comment

I still haven't decided what to read next, so I'm catching up on a couple of CD mags that I haven't read yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
            I still haven't decided what to read next, so I'm catching up on a couple of CD mags that I haven't read yet.
            That is always a good way to go about it too. I have done that, that's almost like a break from novels in a way.

Comment

Just finishing For the Witch of the Mist and picking up From the Earth to the Moon by Jules Verne right away.

Comment

Decided on Come Out Tonight by Laymon.

Comment

I'm about 1/2 way thru Childhood's End right now - after that.....not sure. It's been enjoyable so far.

Comment

I have just started Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy, which is a first person account of Dante's journey though three realms of the dead: Hell, Purgatory and Paradise.

To think, they even turned this into a PS3 game.

115.jpg
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

I've only read Inferno but it was a fantastic read.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        I've only read Inferno but it was a fantastic read.
                        I am really enjoying it so far, this is one seriously EPIC poem!!!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

The Divine Comedy is simply awesome. I found an annotated copy that gives the historical backgrounds of figures that pop up particularly helpful.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I remember renting that game. I think I made it about half through before I returned it. Wasn't bad!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              The Divine Comedy is simply awesome. I found an annotated copy that gives the historical backgrounds of figures that pop up particularly helpful.
                              Yeah, some annotations would be particularly useful as there are some pretty obscure historical people popping up at the moment. Which version do you have Squire?
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Haven't updated this in a while. I am now enjoying The Novellas by Kealan Patrick Burke. Fantastic as expected from Mr. Burke.

Comment

Working...
                                X