What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Obsession was a generic mystery/suspense/thriller. I see it (and it's three sequels) in the paperback racks at Walmart for $2.99. Just pass them by. I'm going to try another e-book (on the Kindle PC app) next: [ I]To Die Upon a Kiss[/I] by Craig Wallwork.
    I'm a big fan of Wallwork's writing. Hope you dig it.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

I grabbed The Terotologist for my Kobo - they had a sale on the weekend. I am going to quickly go through this one. This is my first work of Lee, and I know Wrath James White was a part of this too.

Best way to describe this so far (48% complete) - Messed up!

Comment

Finally, I was able to finish Off Season and I adore it. Now it's time for Harvest Home by Thomas Tryon. Hopefully, the hubby and kids will grant me the peace and quiet I need to read it. Where is the star I need to grant this wish?

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
          Finally, I was able to finish Off Season and I adore it. Now it's time for Harvest Home by Thomas Tryon. Hopefully, the hubby and kids will grant me the peace and quiet I need to read it. Where is the star I need to grant this wish?
          Harvest Home is probably my favorite Tryon book. I haven't read it in a long time, but I've read it a few times over the years.

Comment

"Dark Harvest" arrived today. I just need to get back home from college and I'm going to tear into it like a grizzly bear.

Comment

I finished The Teratologist last night. I am not sure if I liked it or not. I really enjoyed Wrath James White's The Resurrectionist, and I know he contributed to this with Edward Lee, but it is hard to say what the author(s) was striving for other than a nasty, gross out, extreme graphic gore/sex short novel. I understood the premise of the story and the main character, but really this was kind of too over the top for me. At first it was humorous in a way, but after a while it was for lack of better word - stupid. Good thing it was a short read on the Kobo, otherwise I would likely not have finished.

I will be starting Blue November Storms today.

Comment

I can safely say that Norman Partridge is definitely the Black Sabbath of my collection now. Dark Harvest blew my head clean off my shoulders, ordering Johnny Halloween tonight. I'm pretty late catching on to Partridge, but thanks to you twisted folk; I'm bought. Cheers!

Comment

Plenty of more great authors to discover here, Liam! Stick around a while....
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Has anybody read Matthew Costello's Vacation? I'm about half way through and have to say that I'm loving it.

Comment

That's the plan, man!

Comment

I finished Blue November Storms, and it was a great, yet short, read.

Picking up another Koontz starting today The Key to Midnight, hopefully I will enjoy it as much as his other works I have read.

Comment

If you haven't yet you should jump into some of Kealan Patrick Burkes stories.
                          Originally posted by Liam Doyle View Post
                          That's the plan, man!

Comment

I just ordered Kin off a seller on Ebay. It'll be my first KPB, but I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              If you haven't yet you should jump into some of Kealan Patrick Burkes stories.
                              I'd never heard of him until now man, thanks for the recommendation. A fellow Irishman too. Might learn a thing or two!

Comment

His story The Hides is set in his hometown in Ireland and is a great story.
                                Originally posted by Liam Doyle View Post
                                I'd never heard of him until now man, thanks for the recommendation. A fellow Irishman too. Might learn a thing or two!

Comment

Working...
                                X