What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Wonder if it's on Netflix Canada...... may take a look.
    You can trick Netflix by changing your DNS server to an American one, and you can watch American Netflix. I know tons of people who have done it, though I haven't myself. Just google it.

Comment

Thanks! Just may do that.

Comment

Tim Curran's Bone Marrow Stew a great 460 page hardbound collection of his shorts gathered from hard to find chaps and magazines and internet pubs, plus a couple of new stories. Illustrated by Keith Minnion intro by Simon Clark, signed by all three. Published by Tasmaniac Publications limited to 250 copies and still available from the publisher. Although an Australian publisher they have copies shipping from the U.S. They have planned a second collection as well.

bonemarrow.jpg

Black Wings of Cthulhu: Tales of Lovecraftian Horror edited by S. T. Joshi a mixed bag as far as quality goes, a couple of real clunkers in here but over all pretty entertaining. A personal fav of mine is here, Norman Partridges "Lesser Demons" 480 pages published by Titan Books

12003695.jpg
        Last edited by paperdragon; 05-01-2013, 06:02 PM.
        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Nice additions paperdragon!

Comment

Need to get around to BMS sometime, It's still sitting on my shelves.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Currently reading I, Zombie by Hugh Howey.

Comment

NOS4A2!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  NOS4A2!
                  how is it?
                  FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

I am about 50 pages in and it is terrific right out of the gate!
                    Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                    how is it?

Comment

I may add that to my collection one day, not in a rush as I have so much to be read now, but one day.

Comment

Vegan Zombie Apocalypse by Wol-Vriey , a GR win. A bizarro novel of rebuttable artistic value: vulgar, obscene, disgusting, disturbing and completely enjoyable. This is one messed up zombie novel.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Started on Subject 11 by Jeffrey Thomas yesterday and have almost finished it already. This is an excellent novella that makes you wonder if you are remembering things correctly, which is perfectly suited to the story. My first read from this author, but won't be the last
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Finally reading Something Wicked This Way Comes. It's been a while since I've read any Bradbury. This book has reminded me that his writing is often less about events and more about characters. His descriptions of both are certainly colorful, but it seems he was more about getting into the characters' heads and feeling what they're feeling than anything. He will be sorely missed.

Comment

Just started NOS4A2

Comment

Almost done with the HUGE book A Storm of Swords, really good but man! It's the size of three books put together NOS4A2 is up next

Comment

Working...
                                X