Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    Just got an email that I won a copy of Hunter Shea's The Montauk Monster.

I had the pleasure of reading Forest of Shadows on my Kobo, and I was very impressed with it, and really enjoyed it. I have another of his on my Kobo (The Graveyard Speaks), which I have yet to get to. I would recommend anyone give him a try.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    That's how I felt, I wanted all 5 but settled for 3. I thought they would have sent them by now. Oh well, Kindle is fully charged and waiting....
    That's the same number as I signed up for. Went with one of the collections because I am not typically good at reading through collections, though I am trying to remedy that issue, lol.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Restless Shadows by Ronald Kelly and the Four Zombies anthology are now on GR.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    There would be no way I could read and review that many (4 or 5) over the course of 3 months, when they want your reviews posted. I just got one of their pb's I ordered and haven't even got to that yet (The Harmony Society by Waggoner), plus still finishing up The Terror..... Yes, I know....I'm slow.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Signed up but own all 5 already. 4 in hardcover, one paperback. Didn't see the point in getting any.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I was also accepted in their Amazon reviews. Requested 1 title of the bunch they emailed out.

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Yeah, I signed up for it as well. Haven't gotten my selections. I would have gone for them all, but I can't guarantee I could read and review all of them in that time
    That's how I felt, I wanted all 5 but settled for 3. I thought they would have sent them by now. Oh well, Kindle is fully charged and waiting....

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    I haven't been entering much on goodreads in a long while now, but did manage to get in on Dark Region Press's Amazon reveiwers list. Did anyone else sign up for that?
    Yeah, I signed up for it as well. Haven't gotten my selections. I would have gone for them all, but I can't guarantee I could read and review all of them in that time

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    I haven't been entering much on goodreads in a long while now, but did manage to get in on Dark Region Press's Amazon reveiwers list. Did anyone else sign up for that?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great. I want to read that soon. I plan on finishing up Boy's Life by tomorrow. I highly recommend this book. It is one that you can't put down but don't want to finish because you don't want to leave these people or their town.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I put the "Holiday Horrors" chapbook on GR if anybody wants to review it. 5*

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Good man!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I put the "Holiday Horrors" chapbook on GR if anybody wants to review it. 5*

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Same here. I've heard good thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Nice, have wanted to check that book out since I heard about it before it was released. I got my latest GR win quite fast as well.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    And what shows up yesterday...yep, The Demonologist Goodreads win. Now that's fast!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X