Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucian Poll
    replied
    If you would like the chance to win one of three signed copies of my sci-fi horror tale, The Floors, I have a wee Goodreads giveaway that ends on Hallowe'en.

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/64788-the-floors

I'm really pleased to have attracted over 500 entrants so far, making it one of the more popular horror giveaways. If I can tempt you to enter as well then good luck!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Another win. The book on the making of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. One of my favorite movies of all time. Of course I mean the original. Can't wait to read this book.
    Wow, that's a cool win, congratz!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    If you feel you really need to order a book and do not want to add to your to be read pile you can order one for me.
    I have to,but this book really interested me. I really am trying to get my pile down. I have not ordered a book in almost a week.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    A whole week eh! The horror of it.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I have to,but this book really interested me. I really am trying to get my pile down. I have not ordered a book in almost a week.
    How's the withdrawal?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Nice!

I have really scaled back my giveaway entries - only doing them if it really, really, really interests me, or is a book I know I want. Too many books TBR still that I own, plus with pre-orders still on their way.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Congrats, Tom. Still waiting for my first win.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Nice!

I have really scaled back my giveaway entries - only doing them if it really, really, really interests me, or is a book I know I want. Too many books TBR still that I own, plus with pre-orders still on their way.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Congratz, Tom!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Another win. The book on the making of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. One of my favorite movies of all time. Of course I mean the original. Can't wait to read this book.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    In this particular case, the person actually contacted me and told me they had no interest in reading the book and weren't sure why they entered, but thanked me for the book. O.o
    A perfect example - if the book doesn't interest you or you don't think you will want to read, then why enter....?

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Hey, I'm in the mix, too.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    In this particular case, the person actually contacted me and told me they had no interest in reading the book and weren't sure why they entered, but thanked me for the book. O.o

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I do not understand why anyone would want to win a book they have no interest in. To me that is a waste of time. But to each their own I guess.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Ken,
    If I see a book on Goodreads that is a giveaway, I will not enter just anything.
    I should have clarified this better. I am speaking more of something like an erotica fan winning one of my kid books, and then not being able to enjoy it. Or something like that. In other words, if they can't possibly enjoy it whatsoever, or won't even want to read the book, then why bother? But I guess you are going to get some of that when you do this sort of thing. Hopefully someone will win it that wants to read it, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X