Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    I boiled the potatoes for 5 minutes and then diced them, but I don't think you have to do that; you can probably dice them raw. I used 16 oz of diced potatoes. CoCh souip can is 10.5 0z? around that, it's the smallest can made. Pacific Natural Foods make a gluten free CoCh mix; so does Health Valley Organic foods.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    This was the result of my night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10794[/ATTACH]

Diced potatoes (that I cooked and cut myself), one large onion, one can of cream of chicken soup, 16 oz sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese cooked for one hour at 350. Topped with thick-cut, double smoked bacon! Hmmm....

Heart attack anyone?
    Say I could find GF Soup...Do the potatoes have to be cooked or will they cook in their own in the caserole? and What size can of coup?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Not here. Not that I have found.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thanks, Teri. It always goes pretty quickly whenever I make it. But there is Gluten free cream of chicken soup mix that could be used.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    That looks amazing Squire. I'd make it if I could eat Cream of Chicken soup. I'll have to settle for Loaded baked potatoes every other day and loaded mashed when we dont have time for baked. lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Batchelorhood teaches you how to cook for yourself--after you get tired of fast food, that is...

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Yeah, I think I'll have to try that!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Wow...that looks fantastic!!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Two heart attacks? This dish feeds about 14 people as it is!!!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied

Heart attack anyone?

I'll take two, please!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I've always wondered how you cream a chicken, also that looks delicious.
    It's not that difficult, but waiting for them to try and cross the road takes forever!

thCA44UEEV.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Diced potatoes (that I cooked and cut myself), one large onion, one can of cream of chicken soup, 16 oz sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese cooked for one hour at 350. Topped with thick-cut, double smoked bacon! Hmmm....

Heart attack anyone?
    I've always wondered how you cream a chicken, also that looks delicious.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

DSCF3139 (640x457).jpg

Heart attack anyone?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Went to the movies last night. Came home, did a Hong Kong Phooey marathon till about 5:30am over a six pack of beer, went to the store for supplies, now getting ready to make my heart-attack-on-a-plate cheesy potatoes for an employee Thanksgiving luncheon. Will catch about 4 hours of sleep, then off to the To Kill a Mockingbird 50th anniversary gala event.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Last night I had a beer too. Didn't quite go down too well though. Trying to re-discover my beer of choice. Molson Canadian isn't it! Might have to stick with my old favourite - Alexander Keith's.

Tonight will be a relax night and design my practice for my hockey team I coach for practice on Saturday. And....hopefully finish of Stranger too! Sucks having no hockey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X