Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiabei
    replied
    By the way, I initiated this post on Halloween (I think), or close to it, but I meant to apply in general; glad to see it's going that way. :-)
    Today I applied for two jobs. Tonight I'm having beer.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Ha, havent seen that as well yet... Currently watching Homeland when I have time.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I still need to see Cowboys & Aliens one of these days

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    LONG WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I thought it was OK. IMO - wasn't great, wasn't bad. Not really my kind of movie though, so my feelings are best summed up as indifferent.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
    How was that? I didn't hear very good things about it.
    I enjoyed it. Wasn't the worlds best movie, but you can't really go into it expecting the greatest movie ever when it's a movie about Cowboys and Aliens...

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Cowboys & Aliens.
    How was that? I didn't hear very good things about it.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Didn't hand out candy on Halloween - had lights off, etc, but still - occasional kid would come ring my doorbell and my two small dogs would go psycho! My daughter went out with her buddies. It was cold, cloudy and the odd sprinkle. Only 2 houses on my block were handing out candy, but still a kid or 2 would still hit every house up. In my area - no pumpkin/jack 'o lantern - no lights on, means no we are not handy anything out. Apparently, not everyone gets it.

And with no NHL - and not much on TV, it was kind of an annoying night. Ending up watching Cowboys & Aliens.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Was at work on halloween until everything was over, so I went to bed and read the night away.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I watched "Cabin in the Woods" on Halloween, had some candy, and that was it. Uneventful, but not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I did an extra two hours of my internet radio show. I did a on air "Halloween Party" It was a blast, but I'm completely exhausted now.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Our Halloween is postponed until Monday. We have power, but there are still 3,500 houses in our area without power, according to the township bulletins.

We went out to dinner

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    My Halloween night was fine, didn't do much though. Me and the wife went to her parents' and she and her mom handed out candy while I sat upstairs and played on my phone, lol. I have disability issues that are bothering my legs more than usual or I would likely have helped hand out candy. Now that it is November I also started writing my novel for NaNoWriMo

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Did a little reading. Slept through the trick-or-treaters and now am at work.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    It's Halloween, and I'm disappointed to say I'm doing nothing. But I plan on making up for it tomorrow night!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X