Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm not worried, They all know I can't cook worth a damn.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You're gonna get a rep for being a good cook now! better brush up on some recipes!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    My sister wants me to make it for thr whole family now. If she will clean thr mess I will make it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Glad you liked it, Teri. When I make it, it's usally for about 20 people, so the thing goes pretty quickly. My favorite part the the burn potatoes around the edges (which is what everybody leaves anyway)!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I meant to take a pic but i forgot because I was starving. I found some of what i like to call "cream of nothing" Technically Cream stock. used that instead. The dish was AMAZING! Mason didn't like it but he doesnt like sour cream so fuck 'em. I rather enjoyed it and ate almost all of it...I halved Squires recipe. Woulda fed about 4 people so I guess I'm 3 people. lol. Thanks Squire it was GOOD! I'll prob never make it again because the pan was hard to clean. lol

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I don't think we have progresso here but i'll double check. and it didn't say gluten free but the ingredients listed corn starch instead of flour. I'd say it was cross contamination in the factory....which theyre legally supposed to label here now. Wheat, barley and Rye are now legally required to have a may contain label if they're made in the same place...just like peanuts and such are.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Did the clam chowder say it was gluten free? The clam chowder from Progresso is gluten free, as is their cream of mushroom.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    So much for the clam chowder tho. Ate that yesterday...sick as fuck today. I thought about using the cream of mushroom anyway but its just too strong. I'm gonna keep looking though.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Eyes on the prize, Teri! Eyes on the prize.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Say I could find GF Soup...Do the potatoes have to be cooked or will they cook in their own in the caserole? and What size can of coup?
    i finally found some cream of...unfortunately it was cream of mushroom. still no chicken. found some clam chowder too n it was good ole campbells new england clam chowder just the healthy reqest stuff instead. ill keep looking for cream of chicken though. i really want to try this and miss my moms tuna caserole too.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Cool. I took the fan out and cleaned it, but there's still no real "speed" to it. I don't know enough to know whether or not it could be something else, so at some point I guess I'll just have a "professional" look at it. After I get a job. Speaking of which, my nights have been horrible lately. My last job went away, and for the past few weeks I've had a problem with unemployment operating on an incorrect assumption which has held up my payments (hopefully Monday or Tuesday it'll finally be worked out), and yesterday I had to go begging for charity for help paying this month's rent. But... I have an interview on Monday, so I'm hoping that works out. So tonight I'm going to have beer and smoke too much and play games all night.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Yea fans are super easy to replace. Most things are actually. Theyre just screwed in place and have their lil connections. Easy peasy

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    If you think you could do it, I would suggest buying new fans and installing them yourself. Much, much cheaper that way and fans shouldn't be too difficult to install, though I suppose that depends on computer.

If the computer is under warrant though I would ask what your options are, as opening the case to install or replace things could void the warranty.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Well, I believe I've identified my computer problem - overheating. The GPU runs way too hot. I have three fans, but none of them "kick into high gear" anymore; I know at least one of them used to. So I don't know what to do about that other than take it in to get checked out, but at least now I know the cause of my frustration. Too much heat makes everything sluggish.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'll check the GF Market. The stores Don't have it I checked long ago because my moms Tuna Caserole calls for Cream of Chicken and im Dying to make it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X