X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keysersoze
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The Woods Are Dark ran into a bit of an issue with the books because a printer we fired a few years back SUCKS, which is why we fired them, but one of our pros is working to fix the issue now and this one WILL be done this year, even if I have to learn how to make traycases myself. Sound good?

Brian
    Thanks Brian, This is the only lettered edition I've ever bought and I'm really looking forward to getting it.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Getting one of the extra copies. I would love to make traycases, but I wouldn't know where to start. Although at the rate they're being made I could probably learn and churn out a few in the same amount of time.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    I need in on this
    Helping me make traycases or buying one of the extra copies when they're put back on the site later this year?

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    The Woods Are Dark ran into a bit of an issue with the books because a printer we fired a few years back SUCKS, which is why we fired them, but one of our pros is working to fix the issue now and this one WILL be done this year, even if I have to learn how to make traycases myself. Sound good?

Brian
    I need in on this

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I guess I still have a long wait for UNDEAD. My zombie collection looks pretty sad right now...specially since its in a suit case with all my other prized books. (Mostly CD books) I have added a Playbill and ticket to my zombie stuff. It was a great experience and I plan to frame them for my zombie stuff. See Random Thoughts...
    Not sure where UNDEAD will fit into the plans for the rest of the year, but I will do my best!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
    I was hoping to see The Woods Are Dark on there............maybe next time

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I guess I still have a long wait for UNDEAD. My zombie collection looks pretty sad right now...specially since its in a suit case with all my other prized books. (Mostly CD books) I have added a Playbill and ticket to my zombie stuff. It was a great experience and I plan to frame them for my zombie stuff. See Random Thoughts...

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    Added some more Lettered Editions to the "in progress" list thanks to a new vendor we found thanks to an employee of an older vendor finding a new job!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian
    I was hoping to see The Woods Are Dark on there............maybe next time

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Added some more Lettered Editions to the "in progress" list thanks to a new vendor we found thanks to an employee of an older vendor finding a new job!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Hallelujah!!! My Lettered edition of The Dropper is on it's way!
    I got mine yesterday...looks nice! The author messed up when he signed, so I have copy 50 - XX.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I should have my lettered Midnight Premiere Friday!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hallelujah!!! My Lettered edition of The Dropper is on it's way!

Leave a comment:

• MikeDL59
    replied
    Thanks Brian - There are a few that I am interested in.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeDL59 View Post
    Are all of these lettered editions accounted for or will any be available for sale?
    Good question! Most are sold out, but there are a couple that will have copies left available. We'll get them listed after all of the preorders have shipped!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• MikeDL59
    replied
    Are all of these lettered editions accounted for or will any be available for sale?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X