X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReticentRomeo
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    The big traycase catch-up is scheduled to take place during our speciality traycase maker's spring lull. They're the ones who make our King cases, etc. Basically, they'll work on nothing but our regular traycases for a month. That'll take care of 1/2 of the older Lettered Editions. There wasn't time to get that scheduled this year around all of their "real" work because the traycases are all handwork that requires a lot of time. (Normally, this isn't the sort of job they'd do for anyone, but we're making special arrangements because our regular guy will never be able to catch-up at the rate he's going.)

I'm talking to one of our other vendors right now about whether he could do the same thing, basically just work on our projects for a month, sometime next year. We'll have to see if it's something he can do. Our regular traycase guy is still plugging away on The Dark Tower Concordance traycases, but I hope he has them completed soon.

Brian
    Brian, any idea when the lettered editions of "In Laymon's Terms" and "The Woods are Dark" are being released? It's really frustrating to continually see newer releases having their lettered editions being released while these older titles sit on the proverbial shelf, especially considering the former title is now about a DECADE in the making. Thanks in advance for any update you may have on these titles. You produce beautifully crafted books but its taking longer than a Bennedictine monk working on a bible to get these lettered editions completed

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sideous View Post
    Is there any news on the Kill Whitey and Scratch lettereds by Brian Keene? I was hoping to have them both before the years end.

Phil
    Scratch will be done with the other Signature Series books in one big batch next year. Kill Whitey is nearing the top of the list, so it should be done in the first half of 2013.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• sideous
    replied
    Is there any news on the Kill Whitey and Scratch lettereds by Brian Keene? I was hoping to have them both before the years end.

Phil

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    I'd love to have a shot at a lettered of "The Woods Are Dark". Good to know it hasn't been made yet.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I forgot about the traycase backup when I ordered Undead. Thought about changing it but I think I will leave it and just wait it out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hi Keysersoze,

I'd say send me an email about it and I'll let you know on Monday, but I don't actually know. So to skip the middle man I would recommend emailing either Mindy ([email protected]) or Brian ([email protected]) directly about that one.

Dan
    Yep, Mindy or I can you know on Monday. It's not part of the big batch of 35 titles for the spring, but it may be part of the summer 2013 batch.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Any idea of how far down the road the Midnight Premiere lettered edition is?
    Sorry, Martin, missed this post! Midnight Premiere is one of 35 Lettered Editions that should be shipping by March 2013. I'm waiting until our manufacturer gets through their holiday rush and sets the final schedule, but once that's done, I will post the entire list on the Production Updates page.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
    Anyone know about The Woods Are Dark(Lettered) and when I may see this title in the mail? Thanks
    Hi Keysersoze,

I'd say send me an email about it and I'll let you know on Monday, but I don't actually know. So to skip the middle man I would recommend emailing either Mindy ([email protected]) or Brian ([email protected]) directly about that one.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    Anyone know about The Woods Are Dark(Lettered) and when I may see this title in the mail? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I think that one is in our big push from our regular case maker. Brian will have a better idea when that'll be though.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    About the mailman... what's about a post box like traycase ? pole included
    HA!

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    I believe our regular traycase guy is working on the Exorcist/Legion box right now, although I don't have that on the production update page for some reason. The Mailman will hopefully be in the first half of next year. It's going to be a very busy winter in the land of the Lettered Editions!

Brian
    that's great news for me ! thanks

That (the exorcist) would be perfect under the xmas tree Please post some photos when you get something back from the traycase maker
    About the mailman... what's about a post box like traycase ? pole included

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Hi Brian, any news about the lettered exorcist/legion and mailman ?
    thanks !
    I believe our regular traycase guy is working on the Exorcist/Legion box right now, although I don't have that on the production update page for some reason. The Mailman will hopefully be in the first half of next year. It's going to be a very busy winter in the land of the Lettered Editions!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jigertz View Post
    Any chance of at least getting a look at the lettered IT?
    Yep! I'll post some photos when it is shipping like I did for FDNS:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...dition-photos/

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X