X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    Great idea, th3!
    I'm especially looking forward to the 11/22/63 traycase!

sk

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    Lettered Editions / Traycases

Hi Dan, Hi Brian
    can you update me about the traycases status ? which one is the maker doing ? what's the next in line ? A traycases-only post should be nice

thanks !

Leave a comment:

• ReticentRomeo
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    The big traycase catch-up is scheduled to take place during our speciality traycase maker's spring lull. They're the ones who make our King cases, etc. Basically, they'll work on nothing but our regular traycases for a month. That'll take care of 1/2 of the older Lettered Editions. There wasn't time to get that scheduled this year around all of their "real" work because the traycases are all handwork that requires a lot of time. (Normally, this isn't the sort of job they'd do for anyone, but we're making special arrangements because our regular guy will never be able to catch-up at the rate he's going.)

I'm talking to one of our other vendors right now about whether he could do the same thing, basically just work on our projects for a month, sometime next year. We'll have to see if it's something he can do. Our regular traycase guy is still plugging away on The Dark Tower Concordance traycases, but I hope he has them completed soon.

Brian
    Thanks Guys I'm rearranging my bookcases over the christmas period and just needed to know if/when to leave some space for those titles. Love the quality of the CD books and know I won't be disappointed with these either... keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The big traycase catch-up is scheduled to take place during our speciality traycase maker's spring lull. They're the ones who make our King cases, etc. Basically, they'll work on nothing but our regular traycases for a month. That'll take care of 1/2 of the older Lettered Editions. There wasn't time to get that scheduled this year around all of their "real" work because the traycases are all handwork that requires a lot of time. (Normally, this isn't the sort of job they'd do for anyone, but we're making special arrangements because our regular guy will never be able to catch-up at the rate he's going.)

I'm talking to one of our other vendors right now about whether he could do the same thing, basically just work on our projects for a month, sometime next year. We'll have to see if it's something he can do. Our regular traycase guy is still plugging away on The Dark Tower Concordance traycases, but I hope he has them completed soon.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by ReticentRomeo View Post
    Any further update on the lettered editions? (specifically "In Laymon's terms" and "The Woods are Dark")

When this thread was created the update status was that most of the backlog titles would be completed by the end of 2011, but now it reads 2012 on the updates page, thanks
    The big pushed got pushed back a little bit so we could make sure to get IT out on time. I'm not sure where ILT and Woods fall within the major push, Brian might have a better idea than I do.

Leave a comment:

• ReticentRomeo
    replied
    Any further update on the lettered editions? (specifically "In Laymon's terms" and "The Woods are Dark")

When this thread was created the update status was that most of the backlog titles would be completed by the end of 2011, but now it reads 2012 on the updates page, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Brian and I are both on vacation atm, so Brian will be able to give you a better idea when we get back. Last I checked we are still on track for what it says in the production update page.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    My first ever Lettered Edition is on order - Four Ghosts

Leave a comment:

• chrisk
    replied
    @SK: I thought you might - it would appear that you and I are similarly addicted...!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Love to hear more about this as well.

sk

Leave a comment:

• chrisk
    started a topic Lettered Editions / Traycases

Lettered Editions / Traycases

Hi CD,

Just wondering if there is an update on the progress with the various lettered editions which are backlogged?

CK
Working...
X