X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Not a specific date. It'll be sometime this month, though, whenever all of the traycases are done! Here is a photo of the approval case:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...on-sneak-peek/

Brian

Dear Diary, remind me in my next life to get a lettered lifetime subscription to CD.

Thanks,

Brad

Leave a comment:

• Cutter
    replied
    I like the beveled traycase with the artwork on the cover - very slick!

I'm guessing Ray Garton's Death Hunt on Ervoon is way down the list - I would love to read this one eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    It looks awesome!!! Can't wait!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Have you pinpointed a release date for the Lettered edition of the Passage? I saw August somewhere but was wondering if there is a more precise date? Thanks
    Not a specific date. It'll be sometime this month, though, whenever all of the traycases are done! Here is a photo of the approval case:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...on-sneak-peek/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Have you pinpointed a release date for the Lettered edition of the Passage? I saw August somewhere but was wondering if there is a more precise date? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Chet Williamson
    replied
    Wow! I got two author's copies of the traycased NOICHI THE BLIND this morning -- what a lovely surprise! I'd long ago figured this was never coming out, so was delighted to see it. A beautiful job -- thanks!

Chet

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Looks really good! Glad You guys are getting caught up!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    That really took 5 years to get published?
    Sadly yes. We've had a pretty big back log on the lettered editions. Thankfully it looks like we're finally able to make some process working through them this year.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    That really took 5 years to get published?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Thought I'd post a little update, for those of you that ordered it. Today I shipped the Lettered Edition of The Story of Noichi the Blind by Chet Williamson. There is one copy still availible if anyone is interested. (Sorry they aren't the best pictures in the world).

2012-07-27 14.37.45.jpg
    2012-07-27 14.37.59.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    No mention of The Dropper traycase, Brian. You're slipping!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    There seems to be a new feature at the bottom of the Production Updates page!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    It even let me use a coupon to order IT. I didn't know til later that I wasn't supposed to but it worked and I honestly wouldn't have ordered it otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea something weird was going on with that page earlier. I know Brian had been working on fixing it.
    Should be fixed now! Our website tries to be super generous with the pricing sometimes!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yea something weird was going on with that page earlier. I know Brian had been working on fixing it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X