Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Quite the list. Looking forward to the one title I have on it!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I got my email this morning. Great news!
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    These Lettered Editions will be shipping in April: The Folks 2, Stories from the Plague Years, Halloween & Other Seasons, Picking the Bones, Serpent Girl, Brimstone Turnpike, 121 to Pennsylvania, Occasional Demons, Bone Soup, Hell Hollow, Last Exit for the Lost, Afterlife, King Blood, Kin, Killing Ghost, Midnight Grinding, Four Rode Out, House Infernal, The Innswich Horror, Joy Ride, Wicked Things, Night Cage, Mad Dogs, The Secret Backs of Things, Kill Whitey, The Dropper, The Horror Hall of Fame, British Invasion, Lilja's Library, On Dangerous Ground, The Woman, Brides of the Impaler, Midnight Premiere.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    These Lettered Editions will be shipping in April: The Folks 2, Stories from the Plague Years, Halloween & Other Seasons, Picking the Bones, Serpent Girl, Brimstone Turnpike, 121 to Pennsylvania, Occasional Demons, Bone Soup, Hell Hollow, Last Exit for the Lost, Afterlife, King Blood, Kin, Killing Ghost, Midnight Grinding, Four Rode Out, House Infernal, The Innswich Horror, Joy Ride, Wicked Things, Night Cage, Mad Dogs, The Secret Backs of Things, Kill Whitey, The Dropper, The Horror Hall of Fame, British Invasion, Lilja's Library, On Dangerous Ground, The Woman, Brides of the Impaler, Midnight Premiere.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• daveshack
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    The traycase (unlike my photographs) turned out great!

I love this tray case. I'd love one for my s/l too. I've pinged an email across begging!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Hi Brian, can you tell if the mailman is in the "nearly 30 others" from the production page ?
    It's not, but it IS getting higher up the list. I'll post the complete list of those cases once we have them and we confirm they all fit right and look good. We've never done a huge run like this before, so I have my fingers crossed!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    Hi Brian, can you tell if the mailman is in the "nearly 30 others" from the production page ?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Very nice tray cases. r really Like The Exorcist one a lot.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Something I might want an extra one of for my s/l. Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Wow!!! What a stunning traycase. Makes my poor limited look all naked and all!!!

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    It seems the wait was well worth !

... and just in time for valentine's

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    yesssssssssssssss ! can't wait to get this one
    The traycase (unlike my photographs) turned out great!

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    This email is to notify you that the lettered edition of Exorcist/Legion by
    William Peter Blatty, which you have on order, will be shipping soon. When
    your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the
    tracking information.

yesssssssssssssss ! can't wait to get this one

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The approval copy of the Lettered Edition traycase for A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones has arrived. These will be shipping later this month. Photos posted here:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...tion-traycase/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The deluxe traycases for the Lettered Edition of A BOOK OF HORRORS will be here by the end of the month. They're really quite cool looking. I'll try to post a few photos.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by ReticentRomeo View Post
    Brian, any idea when the lettered editions of "In Laymon's Terms" and "The Woods are Dark" are being released? It's really frustrating to continually see newer releases having their lettered editions being released while these older titles sit on the proverbial shelf, especially considering the former title is now about a DECADE in the making. Thanks in advance for any update you may have on these titles. You produce beautifully crafted books but its taking longer than a Bennedictine monk working on a bible to get these lettered editions completed
    They'll be finished in 2013, which I know is a wee bit vague, but as soon as I have a firmer date, I will post it for sure! Thanks for your patience!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X