Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    OK, I guess I'm continuing from the bridge picture and not all the random bears??

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'd contibute, but must wait my trun...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    So where's the continuation picture, Pete?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    That bridge is quite a sight! I like your reasoning behind the post as well, very creative!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks Terry (I think) I guess a glittery Irish weed is better than the equivalent vampire kind, right ???

bram_stoker.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Oh, and sorry Woot. Here's your free prize. (When I searched for glittering weed, the images I got, I wasn't about to post! Clovers are weeds; I'm picking them out of my yard all the time)

GlitterClover.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I deliver unto myself, the Facepalm of Shame...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Right you are, Mr. Wooten!!! Squire, you disappoint me. Especially since I italicized and emboldened the Geordie. It's a good thing I didn't try a picture of agent Chuck Verrill.

That drawbridge is something else, though. I've never seen any like that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    mentholyptus.jpg

Ooooh bears, I like bears, particularly gaseous dancing bears - ours only fart, don't dance, so thanks Mr Boone

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Sorry, all out of glitter. But I found a dnacing bear!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The characted player by SK in Creepshow .... Jordy (Geordie) Verril possibly ????

If I'm right, I demand a pretty glittering weed free prize !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    So that relates to the pic of Stephen King in Creepshow how? I'm not questioning your judgement, just my understanding of it...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Okay, here's one of the biggest stretches on the thread, so we definitely need explanation. A picture of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. It's where Geordie's come from. From the picture description (if it helps the next person). "The Gateshead Millennium Bridge in tilt mode over the Tyne river to allow boats to pass underneath. The Sage Music Centre is visible in the background."

england-newcastle.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It is a sculpture made from playing cards.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Hmmm, I'm curious as to what that is as well. Hard to tell from the picture...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X