Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryE
    replied
    Right smack-dab in the center of that picture is a corner or Manitoba. Here's Manitoba's province flag.

flagge-manitoba.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    actually upon googling it for myself I found some newpaper warnings to watch out for poison ivy and black legged ticks. Those I have had a few of in my day, just on me though. They didnt get me.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Good to know. Is this map just showing we have something poisonous or that we actually have poison ivy cuz theres all kinds of shit around here you wouldnt wanna eat. lol

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Probably.

Not everyone is allergic to it though. The myth busters proved that with poison oak. Seeing as after they rubbed it all over about 6 peoples arms only one of them broke out in the rash.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    If there is poison ivy up by you, it is possible you have a very small sensitivity to it. Not everyone will have a reaction to it. I don't know what my reaction would be to it as I've never come in contact but I do have a minor allergy to Palo Verde trees that grow in Arizona.
    Last edited by Joe315; 04-19-2012, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Do we have poison ivy up here? anyone know? I grew up in the woods, and have never gotten a rash from anything I touched.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    That's like no poison ivy I've ever had.... (I think I just threw up a little). I had it pretty bad early in the Boy Scouts. Some dumb ass decided it'd be a good idea to burn poison ivy. I got it all over about 50% of my face. They had to give me steroids to get the swelling down so I could see out of my one eye again. I think someone had to go to the hospital because they breathed it in or something.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    It looks like a horrible burn. Who ever that is most have a severe allergy to it or something.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    That's one of the images I found under "poison ivy rash"--a lot of the others had the orangy pustules too, only not as large..

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Thats from poison ivy. glad i never had a run in with that.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I got it once on a campin trip. But very mild, just a small rash that went away right after i put some ointment on it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Never had Poison Ivy before, but there's a big ole thatch of it just off my property line in my back yard (in the dry overgrown creek bed); I'm surprised my dogs have not picked it up running through it and brought it into the house!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I kinda wanna see the big one pop, just kinda though, not too much.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    /\you should just stay away from some girls.../\

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    a6fd900c-24bf-4408-9aca-4883b384a9f0_batman_villain-poison-ivy.jpg

Batman villain Poison Ivy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X