The Punishment Room
    The Silent Attic
    A Dreamlike State

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    What does Dreamlike Statescontain?

Comment

Thanks, Martin!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here are the items I had Joe Hill scribble on last night at Powell's:
        ARC of NOS4A2
        P1240946.jpg

1st edition paperback of Horns (This one came with a signed book plate but I had him sign the book)
        P1240947.jpg

1st edition paperback from PS Publishing of 20th Century Ghosts
        P1240952.jpg

Limited Edition of Chamber of Chills (The Signature sheet is seperate so I had him sign the book)
        P1240949.jpg

Oversized Terrifyingly Tragic Treasury Edition
        P1240951.jpg

Locke & Key Game
        P1240948.jpg

The signing was a blast. My niece was surprised at how funny Mr. Hill was.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Awesome! You lucky you know whatta

Comment

Very nice!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sweet additions! Love the little doodles Joe did for you. How is the Locke and Key game? I'm a bit of a board game geek myself.

Comment

To be honest I have not played it yet. At some point I will but not yet.
                  Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Sweet additions! Love the little doodles Joe did for you. How is the Locke and Key game? I'm a bit of a board game geek myself.

Comment

Very nice stuff. I was not aware of the LK game. I think I might have to check it out.

Comment

Received my Grab Bag several days back. Two of the four were duplicates which did not surprise me, they will be taken to Powell's on soon for trade, and the other two were books I had come close to ordering on multiple occasions:

I will not bother showing the duplicates as I believe I have shown them before. They are I Am Not Sam and Floating Dragon.
                      The two new additions are:
                      Femme and Kinsmen:
                      P1240953.jpgP1240954.jpgP1240955.jpgP1240956.jpg

Comment

I also received my shipment of the next three Signature Series earlier this week. These continue to be some of my favorite books.

First up is Dueling Minds:
                        P1240957.jpgP1240958.jpgP1240959.jpgP1240960.jpgP1240962.jpgP1240963.jpg

I read mthe ARC of this last fall and had actually forgotten how much I enjoyed it until I looked at the signed limited.

Comment

The next up is Homestead:

I have the ARC of this one but I have not yet read it.
                          Last edited by Martin; 05-24-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

And Tyler's Third Act:

P1240972.jpgP1240973.jpgP1240974.jpgP1240975.jpgP1240979.jpgP1240980.jpg

This is another very fun read!

Comment

I will say again to all involved in the Signature Series, Great Job!

P1240982.jpg

Comment

I have stated before that I have a wonderfully understanding wife who has accepted my book obsession, I mean collection. Our home has shelves in the rooms with vaulted ceilings that are about 8 feet off the ground. My wife a while back resigned to the fact that the books shelves were filling up and more books were coming suggested that I put book shelves on the 'Art Shelves'. Great idea! I have added the first set of shelves. So eight feet off the ground in our bedroom are many of my King books:

P1240983.jpgP1240984.jpgP1240985.jpgP1240986.jpg

This is ten and a half feet of books!

Comment

Working...
                                X