No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Talisman/Black House set by Stephen King and Peter Straub (With CD Slipcase)
    P1260198.jpgP1260199.jpgP1260200.jpgP1260201.jpg

Comment

More of The Talisman/Black House Set:
      P1260202.jpgP1260203.jpgP1260204.jpg

Comment

Great. Glad you got yours.

Comment

Great additions man!

Comment

Received my 1st/1st signed copy of NOS4R2 from Goldsboro books. They packaged the shipment very well, wrapped the dust jacket in Broadart and included a promotional postcard. THis was my first purchase from them. I will not hesitate to use them in the future.

P1260938.jpgP1260939.jpgP1260940.jpgP1260941.jpg

The postcard, this will probably get framed and set up in my den:
            P1260942.jpg

And the incomplete family photo (Signed ARC, Signed and inscribed 1st/1st, Signed tip in sheet, Signed UK 1st/1st):
            P1260943.jpg
            I will re-shoot this one after the limited is released from Subterranean.

Comment

Recently found a copy of James Kidman's Black Fire. For any not familiar with the name he also writes under the name Brian James Freeman. He has a couple of collections coming out this year, The Weak and the Wounded as well as Dreamlike States that are both worth the price of admission. I am looking forward to reading Black Fire:
              P1260944.jpgP1260945.jpgP1260946.jpg
              Last edited by Martin; 06-24-2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

The new comic based on Joe Hill's Thumbprint in both the regular and variant cover:
                P1260947.jpg
                Last edited by Martin; 06-24-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Here are the two surprises received this week. Actually got the shipping notice a day after the books were on my doorstep. I am not sure if I have posted the other books I have received so far as part of Early Readers club 2013. I will have to get them together for a family photo. The ERC 2013 has been fantastic so far!
                  P1260948.jpgP1260949.jpg
                  Last edited by Martin; 06-24-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Attachments ain't working, bud! Didn't know that Brian had another pen name, which is the real one?

Comment

Sorry about that. I re-posted the images.
                      Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      Attachments ain't working, bud! Didn't know that Brian had another pen name, which is the real one?

Comment

Love the way Pure turned out!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It is beautiful. I passed on the limited but am happy to have a copy to read.
                          Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Love the way Pure turned out!

Comment

Awesome, adds!

Comment

Awesome adds! Really need to get myself a copy of Hill's new book soon. Really like the cover on the UK edition!

Comment

Some great adds, can't wait till I get my copy from Goldsboro. Like you idea for the card. Did not know about Brian's alter ego.
                                If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X