No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not getting the pics of c3K, E:A, and Ronin, but I know what they look like.

Maybe if you sing: "Oh, Danny boooooy! The pics, the pics are failing..."
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

In harmony...
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Umm I can't see them either. I'd say delete the attachments and reupload the images. It's saying the attachments are invalid.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
          This mini-series was my introduction to the worlds of Robert E. Howard beyond Conan. One day I need to read the real books.

Yes, you should!
          Robert E. Howard is an author well worth checking out.
          I love his Conan stuff, but also his horror stories and other works.

sk

Comment

No CD grab bag?

Comment

No, not for me this time. I'm hoping the new job can fix my budget.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

What's your new job

Comment

Same kind of work in the transportation industry, just a new company. The money will be more, but not all that free time like I used to have.

Comment

More money is always good. Congrats on the new job

Comment

Nice additions.I love the Bugs Bunny art piece.A few years ago we went to see a great concert with the philadelphia orchestra playing and showing the old warner cartoons on a giant screen.Great fun.

Comment

Thanks guys. BW, I think we are among the many who learned to appreciate classical music due to Carl Stalling's work conducting for the Looney Tunes. I remember an old Dave Berg cartoon in Mad Magazine that had a couple kids listening to the radio and the commentator was saying that a sophisticated listener could listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking once about the Lone Ranger. Then the dad walks in and shouts "Hi-O Silver!" But I still can't hear Lizst's Hungarian Rhapsody #2 without thinking of a mouse running over the piano keys, chased by either Bugs, or Tom.

Comment

Great posts and congrats on the new job Terry!

Comment

Hey Terry, congrats on the new job my friend! What are you, a big rig trucker, 10-4 come on back, breaker 1-niner?

Comment

No, I'm a desk jockey. I did my time on the road (as a courier in a car) quite a few years ago. I loved it at the time, even if I didn't make much money. But I am so glad not do be doing it now with gas prices the way they are, and the traffic here in the mid-Atlantic area. It wasn't too bad in the 90s.

Comment

Some more comics stuff. Minor treasures and fun stuff. I remember Marvel teaming up with Clive Barker back in the 80s and producing 4 interrelated superhero comics the Barker created specifically for the "Barkerverse". But I'd forgotten about this guy.

book3 001.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X