No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Salem's Lot is beautiful, one i would love to own and when i start to collect S/L's again i might have to have a look around. The EOTD S/L is a beautiful book too, though i don't care for the story ...

Comment

Loved Eye of the Dragon.It was written for his daughter so has more of a kids feel and I enjoyed sharing the story with my son when he was younger.A neat bedtime story.

Comment

The book answered the decade-old question (circa 1986) "I wonder what kind of bedtime story King tells his children?"

Tabitha: "I can hear you kids running around up there! Do you want your father to come up there and tell you a bedtime story?"

Owen, Joe, and Naomi (in unison): "No! We'll be quiet!"

...and it was a silent night throughout the King househld...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The Eyes of the Dragon remains one of my favorite King books.

Comment

I liked "Eyes of the Dragon". Not in the upper echelon, but a good one. And I believe his inclusion of Flagg in this book started King's all encompassing multiverse anchored by the Dark Tower.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              The Eyes of the Dragon remains one of my favorite King books.
              +1!!

sk

Comment

Eyes of the Dragon is still on my TBR list, one of the few that I haven't read yet. Maybe I'll read it after 11/22/63 and the new DT book.

Comment

Back to the collection. First is one I haven't noticed (or simply overlooked) on other threads. "Secret Windows" is a collection of essays and stories about writing that was issued by the Stephen King Library (and might have been available from BOMC, but not commercially).

BOOK 13 001.jpgBOOK 13 002.jpg
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"The Secretary of Dreams, Vol. 1", the s/l edition.

BOOK 13 003.jpgBOOK 13 004.jpgBOOK 13 005.jpg

Comment

Vol. 2, with matching # 169.

BOOK 13 006.jpgBOOK 13 007.jpgBOOK 13 008.jpg

Comment

Here's the shelf with the rest of the standard size CD/Lonely Roads editions.

BOOK 13 009.jpg

Comment

Absolutely awesome Terry !!!! The Lonely Road collection is fantastic !!! (as, of course, are you matching SoD's)

Comment

"Secretary..., Vol. 1", Gift edition.

BOOK 13 010.jpgBOOK 13 011.jpg

Comment

And the Gift Edition of Vol. 2

BOOK 13 012.jpgBOOK 13 013.jpg

Comment

Love these books, Terry!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X