No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine would be a first edition signed Martian Chronicles.

Comment

A quick sidestep from the King stuff. 1st, Tom (Tito_villa) was gracious enough to send me a copy of his story to read when I was unable to get the book from him. Thanks, Tom!!!!!!! And last week I rediscovered a binding machine in the warehouse, so here's what my copy of "The Cows are Coming" looks like.

book12 001.jpg

I hope to read it next week over my vacation.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And here are the ARCs that I have. All are from a couple iterations of the Early Readers Club.

book12 002.jpgbook12 003.jpgbook12 004.jpgbook12 005.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

book12 006.jpgbook12 007.jpgbook12 008.jpg

Comment

book12 009.jpgbook12 010.jpgbook12 011.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
              A quick sidestep from the King stuff. 1st, Tom (Tito_villa) was gracious enough to send me a copy of his story to read when I was unable to get the book from him. Thanks, Tom!!!!!!! And last week I rediscovered a binding machine in the warehouse, so here's what my copy of "The Cows are Coming" looks like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5989[/ATTACH]

I hope to read it next week over my vacation.
              Please let me know what you think! And i want to echo your thoughts on From A Buick 8, fantastic art, love the blues and purples!

Comment

When I finally read it, I will definitely let you know what I think.

Comment

I found it quite enjoyable.Can't wait to see what my fellow Tom comes up with next.

Comment

Ahh, the CD Buick 8 is one that i would also like to add to my collection. Along with probably about a billion other books.

Comment

Yes, I'd be dying for that if I had started all of this a couple years later. When a movie is finally made, the producer/director should definitely bring Bernie on to work on creature design like he did with The Mist. He's already done half of the work already.

Comment

Now for the Grant gift/artist editions of the Dark Tower books. First up is the set with a 3rd print of "The Gunslinger", 2nd print of "Drawing of the Three", and 1st print of "The Waste Lands".

DSCF0015.jpgDSCF0016.jpg

Comment

DSCF0017.jpgDSCF0018.jpgDSCF0021.jpg

Comment

And here's a 1st print of "The Drawing of the Three", signed by Phil Hale.

DSCF0019.jpgDSCF0020.jpg

Comment

"Wizard and Glass"

DSCF0022.jpg

Comment

"Wolves of the Calla", signed by good ol' Bernie Wrightson.

DSCF0023.jpgDSCF0024.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X