X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg
    Last edited by srboone; 06-13-2014, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    9 B/W interiors by Jill Bauman

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Justin Cronin's The Twelve arrived the other day:

DSCF4833 (480x640).jpgDSCF4839 (640x480).jpg

#908/948. I knew I'd have a high number--my copy of The Passage is a PC.

DSCF4845 (480x640).jpg

Another tome just hanging 'round my shelves...

DSCF4873 (480x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Wow. A breathtaking collection you have here. Seriously, I had the conscious thought a couple of times to 'breath' when looking at some of the treasures.

Well done, and thank you for sharing. If you ever get a chance and have a curved enough lens, I'd love to see a collection like this fully assembled.

Wow.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I am looking forward to Mr. Mercedes. Finishing up Doctor Sleep and will probably jump into that.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice add, Squire. I'll wait for your report before picking Mr. Mercedes, but the reviews and premise seem promising.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Very nice adds. I should be getting my copy of Theater soon as well. I did not get a shipping notice for it either. Also waiting for my issue of CD but so busy I have no time for much reading right now.slowing my reading pace way way down. Maybe by the middle of July it will pick up again.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And another edition for my overstuffed and sagging Bookcase of Kings:

DSCF4829 (472x640).jpg

Only about 30 pages in so far, but am enjoying this one much more than his last few.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I missed that on a quick look through. I check it out after work!

Leave a comment:

• William J. Grabowski
    replied
    Yes, got the new CD today. My review of THE HAUNTED MANSION PROJECT: YEAR TWO, is included--thanks to Nanci Kalanta and, of course, CD.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    No shipping order that I remember. That's why i had pretty much forgotten about it too.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Did you get a shipping notification from Bad Moon Books for Theater Macabre Squire? I ordered it a long time ago and had almost given up hope

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very cool, I really dig the sig page art.

Good to see the new CD rag out. I'll have to pick it up, my local bookstore stocks them.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Nice Burke book. I ordered mine through CD so I probably have a little more of a wait before it arrives. Love the signature page.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    CD Mag #71 arrived today (The corner got folded over in the mailer, but no matter.) Looking forward to hacking my way through it..soon. I've got a 5000-piece puzzle I'm working on right now.

CD71.jpg

And from Bad Moon Books, this arrived:

TM.jpg

#52/100; cover/sig page illustration by Luke Spooner.

SIG.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X