Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    Very nifty, I was wondering where this chapbook came from, hadn't realized it was the CDCC.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That's what Rich said about it when I posted it last night on Facebook. I read it and it is a creepy little story. I loved it and told Rich I thought he was channeling his inner Ray Garton in a couple of paragraphs. I hope this is part of his story collection that is going to be released next year.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    In the mails yesterday:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16031[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16032[/ATTACH]

Creepy little story. Nice going, Rich! (I added this to GR if you want to add and rate it).

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I am patiently waiting for my copy to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    In the mails yesterday:

TBX--CD.jpg TBX--sig.jpg

Creepy little story. Nice going, Rich! (I added this to GR if you want to add and rate it).
    Last edited by srboone; 12-12-2014, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Merlin1958
    replied
    Very, very cool!!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very impressive, I'd love to collect more Easton Press editions. Just pure class.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Nice Easton addition! How many do you have now in your collection?
    About 125 right now, I think. I've given some to my nieces and nephews.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice Easton addition! How many do you have now in your collection?

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Fantastic looking Easton book!!!!! I too have thought about trying to track down a copy of that title one day.

The 2 CD books are nice looking too. I had Language of Fear on order, but cancelled it for another title, after hearing many mixed reviews.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    In his Postscript, Eco says the first 100 pages are purposefully difficult to get through. Kind of like taking on the monastic lifestyle. It's tough at first, not many people make through, but utlimately rewarding. Which made him tremendously satisfied when his book became an international bestseller.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That's a nice looking copy of The Name of the Rose. Tried reading that before . Couldn't get into it. One of those I need to try to read again.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And some CD books I've recently recieved:

TLOF1.jpgTLOF2.jpg

TP1.jpgTP2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Another Easton Press book I've added to my collection: The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco

TNOTR1.jpgTNOTR2.jpg

#5 on my favorite books list.

TNOTR3.jpg

Frontispiece. No artist atribution in the book, but I contacted EP and they sad it was Larry Schwinger. His work was on the cover of the original US paperback of The Belgariad series by David Eddings and the US HC of Belgareth the Sorcerer. He is also a children's book illustator.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    And he o my had to sign it once..

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    These books are being sold on various sights as "signed by President George W. Bush." So, I guess it's signed by the author AND artist!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X