X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I haven't read any of his stuff but the "balls to the wall" stuff as BW put it are why I liked The Woman and Offspring And I remember that I loved Red too. Prob my favorite of the ones I have seen. He is on my to read someday list.
    The Girl Next Door is a must. That book made me mad sad and made me feel dirty for not putting it down.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I haven't read any of his stuff but the "balls to the wall" stuff as BW put it are why I liked The Woman and Offspring And I remember that I loved Red too. Prob my favorite of the ones I have seen. He is on my to read someday list.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hide and Seek is also very good and that is not balls to the wall either. You should check it out. All the books in my grab bag I had but I did not mind. 2 will most likely end up on ebay and the other 2 as Fathers day gifts for my dad and for my father in law. So for the price I am very happy.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm Not Sam is excellent, I was quite impressed with it. It's not the usual crowbar-to-the-unprotected-skull-with-a-kick-to-the-groin-for-good-measure fare Ketchum goes in for.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Ha! Fair enough, thanks dude.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm Not Sam is excellent, I was quite impressed with it. It's not the usual crowbar-to-the-unprotected-skull-with-a-kick-to-the-groin-for-good-measure fare Ketchum goes in for.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice additions! Have you read I`m Not Sam yet? I got it relatively recently as well, but haven't gotten around to reading it. I love having both McKee's and Ketchum's sig in the book. Lucky McKee has made some great horror flicks. May was an instant classic and I love The Woman as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    But I purposely don't buy some books so that I can get them in a grab bag and that paid off with these two:

So all-in-all, I' very happy with this GB.
    I'm glad. When I saw you post about Floating Dragon I was like "Well I'll give him the other book we're using in some of them" but then I looked at your account and you had that one too.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But I purposely don't buy some books so that I can get them in a grab bag and that paid off with these two:

DSCF3860 (640x480).jpg

DSCF3862 (480x640).jpgDSCF3864 (480x640).jpg

So all-in-all, I' very happy with this GB.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The First Grab Bag of 2013 package arrived today and it was as expected:

DSCF3852 (480x640).jpgDSCF3854 (480x640).jpg

I knew this would be part of it, but I ordered it anyway.

And this is a repeat, though I'm not unhappy about this one:

DSCF3856 (480x640).jpgDSCF3858 (480x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Nice adds... always something to pick up and read eh!

I am looking forward to my CD mag I haven't got yet.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Very nice add. Back to zombies...I like joe315's suggestion. The Angels are The Reapers was a good read for a zombie book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I have been meaning to reread 121. My first story that I read by KPB was the Snowman in an issue of CD magazine. Great story as are most in that collection.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Love your "121..." lettered Squire, its a great set of stories!

So jealous on that new ERC... if only the shipping wasnt such a killer...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Very nice. I got etc 7 today plus the next 2 in etc 2013 also got copy of dd magazine. Still waiting for new CD magazine.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Also just noticed a KPB in Shocklines! So there's that too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X