Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    You are a book thief's dream come true! You're your own B&N, but better!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    The Dropper Traycase is very cool

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I have not read wolf hunt but have it. I love Jeff Strands work. Waiting for the release of dead clown bbq. Very nice adds. Love all your Dropper books.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice additions! The Dropper looks amazing, love the tray case. Good to see the DRP books arrived, I've read a couple Jeff Strand's short stories which were pretty entertaining, somewhat comedic. let me know what you think of Wolf Hunt. No update on my most recent order, I'm hoping it is shipping soon.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I loved it. (I've only listened to the audio book at this point. I've not actually read it.)

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Did you like this book? I'll assume YES since you have all these versions. I'm debating on picking this one next from my TBR.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    I love the picture of all those 'The Dropper' 's together!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    B&N shipment today. A book I heard about on Good Reads.

DSCF3770 (480x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Random comment of the day #42: In theory the number should coordinate with the letter's position in the alphabet unless Dave screwed up. Also they weren't all numbered, so some just have the letter.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And the great thing is, unlike a Boone family reunion, the attendees don't start bickering an bitching after 8 hours of being in the same geogrphaical area. (I usually leave after the 7th hour--I've learned my lessons!)
    Last edited by srboone; 04-18-2013, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Love the family photo!
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Got my lettered of The Dropper the other day!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12364[/ATTACH]

Ron McLarty numbered the lettered sig pages as well, so CD lettered them. Wonder how many 23-W's there areout there!

So this calls for a family reuninon. 4 generations represented in a crappy photograph--just like a real family reunion!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12365[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And got mey DRP package today (all without the order ever appearing in my account--which it still hasn't!)

DSCF3740 (640x480).jpg

Been meaning to read some Jeff Strand for a while. And I was so taken with De Winter's Valentines for the Dead that I ordered a book of her poetry.

DSCF3748 (480x640).jpg

And it's signed!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got my lettered of The Dropper the other day!

DSCF3766 (480x640).jpgDSCF3756 (640x480).jpgDSCF3736 (480x640).jpg

Ron McLarty numbered the lettered sig pages as well, so CD lettered them. Wonder how many 23-W's there areout there!

So this calls for a family reuninon. 4 generations represented in a crappy photograph--just like a real family reunion!

DSCF3726 (640x480).jpg
    Last edited by srboone; 04-18-2013, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Though Indian Summer would hardly qualify as "another can of beans!"

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    ...I found this in the discount rack (like another another can of beans...).
    I was trying to figure out why that song keeps popping into my head today (more so than normal, at least) and then I remembered this post... ha!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X