RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC01005.jpgDSC01006.jpgDSC01007.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Signature Series books and signature pages

DSC01008.jpgDSC01009.jpgDSC01010.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Nice set there! (and the King stuff is ok, too! )
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

DSC01011.jpgDSC01012.jpgDSC01015.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Nice set there! (and the King stuff is ok, too! )
            Thanks, lol, yeah the King stuff is alright...would be better with a lettered edition too!
            Spoiler!

Comment

I have more books to pick up from the post office tomorrow morning, but in the meantime here is my current collection of BD movies

DSC01016.jpgDSC01017.jpgDSC01018.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01019.jpgDSC01023.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Not rich enough. The decision to buy the s/l was spur of the moment decision; I don't regret it at all, but my bank account hasn't recoverd yet (and I keep buying books...)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

DSC01025.jpgDSC01026.jpg

I'd put up the DVDs but I have way too many to do that quickly, lol
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Yeah, was spur of the moment with the S/L for me as well. Would have saved money on shipping if I'd decided to do it from the start but that's ok. My bank account's recovered, but it took a while. Wasn't nearly rich enough for the lettered edition
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Nice titles in the movie collection! I love it!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Excellent adds with the CD Signature and Novella series --- that's one train I wished I'd have jumped on at the beginning (I'm green )

Oh, and the BluRay's are pretty skookum, too

Umm ... not to mention the SK's as well !!!! Awesome !!!!

Comment

UP = Possibly my favourite movie!

Comment

Love your Signature Series and Novella series! And the IT set as well of course!

Great movie collection too! I really liked Taken, Law Abiding Citizen, and a whole bunch of titles from your collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                Excellent adds with the CD Signature and Novella series --- that's one train I wished I'd have jumped on at the beginning (I'm green )

Oh, and the BluRay's are pretty skookum, too

Umm ... not to mention the SK's as well !!!! Awesome !!!!
                                Yeah, I also wish that I started both series from the beginning. Beautiful set of books those two.

CD needs to put together a new series so I can start from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X