• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6985[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6986[/ATTACH]
    Thumbs up on the SGU

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Yeah, I also wish that I started both series from the beginning. Beautiful set of books those two.

CD needs to put together a new series so I can start from the beginning.
      Wish I would have as well, though that woulda been difficult since I had no idea CD existed and had no knowledge of limited edition books.

Hmm, what would the next CD books series be? Perhaps Cemetery Dance Gold Series? Or Platinum Series? Or maybe the Cemetery Dance Totally Awesome Book Series
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

I like the idea of Gold or Platinum, the pages could have gold or silver edges...

Comment

Here are my newest additions after picking them up from the post office this morning. These are thanks to bsaenz

DSC01039.jpgDSC01038.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01034.jpgDSC01035.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01036.jpgDSC01037.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

Stupendous additions! I really liked The Crossings.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Excellent stuff !!!!! Particularly the Ketchum !!!!

Comment

Thanks, and agreed on excellent stuff. Been wanting all three of these for a while, especially The Crossings and Isis. I am horrible at reading short story collections, but don't think it'll be an issue with Wild Things since its a short book
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                      Here are my newest additions after picking them up from the post office this morning.
                      Love what you've poster here: thanks!!

sk

Comment

Great stuff! Only Ketchum I have read so far are several short stories and The Woman. Will have to pick up something else by him.

Comment

Yes I love the Ketchum book I almost pm'd him about that one but something else came up that I wanted more.I have read a lot of Ketchum stuff most is really good.You must read The Girl Next Door it will change your life.One of the best books ever.

Comment

If u like the woman u might wanna read offspring and there's another one isn't there? I haven't read them myself but if you liked one....

Comment

Off Season. The way you don't cap anything and use no puctuation, TEri, I thought you were trying to hook BW up with someone!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yea, I am bad for that when I am on my Blackberry. Not quite as bad when I am on the computer though.

Comment

Working...
                                X