No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I brought it up here is my UK first edition of Embassytown.

aa93fdd7.jpgbdb61c05.jpg

Comment

Awesome!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

+1 to Squires comment

Comment

+2 to Grants comment

Comment

How is the Simon Pegg book? I have been debating picking this one up.
            Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg. Haven't read this one yet either.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6158[/ATTACH]

Comment

When I read it I'll let you know. I think he is a good actor and have enjoyed most of his movies, especially Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Paul, and Star Trek.

Comment

The Leo Demidov Series by Tom Rob Smith. All are signed UK first editions. I like the endpapers in Child 44 and I wish they would have done something like this for the last two but the publishers went with plain white. Also the sticker on the front of Agent 6 is one of the (I want to say least thought out but the publishers knew what they were doing) weirdest advertisements. It says "Addicted to Larsson and Nesbo? You must read Tom Rob Smith". While these books are good they are not really crime novels like the Millennium Trilogy or the Harry hole series, and the author is not a Scandinavian. While he is a Swede, he was raised in London. I suppose this is just a way to sell novels, but it makes no sense to me.

1d99c1ec.jpg393a9c66.jpg72ebd195.jpg984c7cb5.jpgf26e141c.jpg
                Last edited by Joe315; 04-03-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Is there a way for a me to edit the thread title? If not can a moderator please fix the spelling of Collection in the title. It is starting to annoy me. Thanks.

Comment

If it makes u feel better I didn't even notice the typo and I'm prob not the only one.

Comment

Never mind Joe, either Dan or Brian will fix it right as rain I'm sure

Oh, and your Tom Rob Smith's are pretty cool too !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        If it makes u feel better I didn't even notice the typo and I'm prob not the only one.
                        I didn't notice it right away either but once I saw it I couldn't unsee it.
                        Last edited by Joe315; 04-03-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Great stuff Joe! So many signed editions! Love your Del Toro and Hogan set. Need to get around to reading those.

Comment

Is there a way for a me to edit the thread title? If not can a moderator please fix the spelling of Collection in the title. It is starting to annoy me. Thanks.
                            Wow, didn't even notice it until you mentioned it.

PM Dan, I'm sure he can sort it out.

Comment

Joel just because it says you are displayingerratic behaviour does not mean you need to.
                              I didn't notice it right away either but once I saw it I couldn't unsee it.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X