No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean about the World Series, Joe, but now that the Bosox broke their curse, the Cubbies is the only one left! I rooted for the Cubs to win one while the Sox were still under the ghost of the Bambino, but now that that one's gone....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

We still have to deal with that damn goat but I think Epstein will do some good. I'm only giving him a couple of years to get the team together though.

Comment

Terrific book, though!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Since we were discussing video games in another thread, I'd thought I'd post this. This is a "limited edition" of Bioshock 2. I was surprised how big this actually was. This came with an lp, a cd(not pictured), an art book, and three posters, in addition to the game.

dfb55d02.jpg02f7a92f.jpg7dc9cb43.jpg05196c66.jpg65b3b398.jpg6fc70f98.jpg

Comment

The BS 2 edition is excellent Joe

Comment

Best video game special I've seen. The only one I purchased was the gtav special. With a r* letchain, a CD, and the safty deposite box.

Comment

Keychain*

Comment

This is the only one I purchased as well. Normally I don't think they are worth it and I was close to not getting this one too but I was very happy that I did.

Comment

I love my keychain and I use my deposit box for important papers. While it doesn't actually keep them safe it does keep them together in a place I won't forget.

Comment

That's good your getting some use out of it aside from holding the game.

Comment

Nice, lovin the Bioshock! We went to visit my mom today and I specifically took from her house some collector's editions of video games that I was storing there until I get a bigger place. I'll be taking picks of those tomorrow.

Comment

Here are some pages from the Bioshock 2 art book.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Nice, lovin the Bioshock! We went to visit my mom today and I specifically took from her house some collector's editions of video games that I was storing there until I get a bigger place. I'll be taking picks of those tomorrow.
                            Cool. Can't wait to see the pics.
                            Last edited by Joe315; 04-08-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Oh I forgot about my gta art book. Its on my bookcase with my stephen king books.

Comment

I'm not a big comic person but I always enjoyed the Simpsons/Futurama comics for the entertainment value. This is the only HC comic that I have. It's in a slipcase which I didn't take a picture of side by side and it came with a reprint of the first Simpsons comic.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X