No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a new book from the Bad Moon Paper Moon Book Club. Little by Little by John Little. I don't know when this club ends. I thought it ended 3 books ago. Now have received 19 paperbacks.

Also received my limited of Sixty-Five Stirrup Iron Road recently.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
      would love to see pics of this edition.

Comment

Little By Little is one of the best collections I've ever read. Really top-notch stuff. You'll see what I mean after the first story.

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
        Just got a new book from the Bad Moon Paper Moon Book Club. Little by Little by John Little. I don't know when this club ends. I thought it ended 3 books ago. Now have received 19 paperbacks.

“Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
        -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

eyes-sub.jpg

Ordered this recently from Amazon. At first I was disappointed: Oh man, it's a discontinued library book (those damn stickers!), but then I discovered it was the signed Subterranean Press hardcover.

Comment

Here's my latest purchase, arrived today. Read this a week or two ago and was extremely impressed, but haven't gotten to the next two in the Secret History of Barcelona set. Soon...

Nice score Marduk!

Last edited by bugen; 05-09-2014, 10:41 PM.
            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Just posted my pics. of Sixty-Five. A great book very nice. Looking at getting that Little book. I do love his short storys and novellas.

Comment

Just received, the partial manuscript proof of King's and O'Nan's Faithful:

John

Comment

Very nice, John! One of the few King books that I own but will probably never read (being a Yankees fan), but who knows?
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Very nice, John! One of the few King books that I own but will probably never read (being a Yankees fan), but who knows?
                    Imagine someone like me, who cheers for an AL East team other than those 2.....(my two most hated rivals in fact!)

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                      Here's my latest purchase, arrived today. Read this a week or two ago and was extremely impressed, but haven't gotten to the next two in the Secret History of Barcelona set. Soon...

Nice score Marduk!

I LOVED Shadow of the Wind. One of my favorite books of all time. Angel's Game was not as good to me. I need to read Prisoner soon!

Comment

The Myth of Falling by Charlee Jacob. Copy #8.

Comment

Traded in some more books on Friday - they took 5 or 6 off my hands, and I grabbed the following 3 in hardcover: The Mailman (Little), Duma Key (King) (both 1st ed I believe), and paperback copy of The Great and Secret Show (Barker).

Comment

Saturdays' Flea Market finds! I like the Green Mile paperback in a slipcase,neat. Couple of nice Civil War books, and good general reads. The coup of the day, heck of the year, was the bookends. Picked them up for $20.00. Armor Bronze from between 1915-1930. They are fantastic. There is treasure out there!!! Took the picture outside in front of my wife's garden house, speaking of which, have to go get digging! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Godzilla tonight! LOL!!!
                            MikeIMG_0344.jpg

Comment

Just picked up a copy of Splatterpunk ezine issue#5. Comes out on june 1st. really enjoyed issue 4

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                                Saturdays' Flea Market finds! I like the Green Mile paperback in a slipcase,neat. Couple of nice Civil War books, and good general reads. The coup of the day, heck of the year, was the bookends. Picked them up for $20.00. Armor Bronze from between 1915-1930. They are fantastic. There is treasure out there!!! Took the picture outside in front of my wife's garden house, speaking of which, have to go get digging! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Godzilla tonight! LOL!!!
                                Mike[ATTACH=CONFIG]15220[/ATTACH]
                                That is totally awesome, Mike! Congrats!!
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X