Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    I just made a post condemning them and their cheap looking books. I'm almost positive they're the ones who published some Bradbury limiteds?? But I've had those for many years so maybe they changed. It's either them or PS Publishing which is horrible too.
    I have a lot of their books, and considering that most of them were $75 or less, I have no complaints. They did do some Bradbury books a while back...I know I have a couple of those buried somewhere in the stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      I have a lot of their books, and considering that most of them were $75 or less, I have no complaints. They did do some Bradbury books a while back...I know I have a couple of those buried somewhere in the stacks.
      I have them right here and they're nothing to brag about. They at least came with slipcases.

Comment

When Donald Grant Published Interesting Books!!

I favor the old stuff! These are great!!

HPIM1373.jpg

Comment

Very nice (and I, personally, think that Grant continue produce superior quality editions)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Very nice (and I, personally, think that Grant continue produce superior quality editions)
            Grant,
            I agree with the quality. They're just not as, HMMMM, adventurous as they once were. Though adventure and publishing can be a dangerous mix.
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Grant,
              I agree with the quality. They're just not as, HMMMM, adventurous as they once were. Though adventure and publishing can be a dangerous mix.
              Mike
              True enough Mike, the combination has been known to go off the rails from time to time

Comment

I still like all their stuff. Even the non-King limiteds are great looking and well made for the money.

Comment

HPIM1377.jpg
                  Another neat one. The book is really an odd size. Added bonus! After exhaustive research, I uncovered this rare photo of Brigadier Ffellowes to go along with the books!
                  MDH

Comment

LOL I like that dude's pants.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                      LOL I like that dude's pants.
                      Who Doesn't! HAHAHA!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2742[/ATTACH]
                          Another neat one. The book is really an odd size. Added bonus! After exhaustive research, I uncovered this rare photo of Brigadier Ffellowes to go along with the books!
                          MDH
                          That's great! Cool idea finding that picture.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Not got the original art in hand yet but Glenn sent me a scan of the completed artwork for a story of mine - The Cows Are Coming

Comment

Wow, looks great, Tom! You got some pretty demonic cows across the pond! So much for cows being ambivalent to everything...

I see the hero remembered his Blessed Hammer of Bovine Beaning with him! Very smart...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks, and once the piece is finally edited (still waiting for my girlfriend to complete that) i am going to make a small number of chapbooks and give them out ot people to have a read of

Comment

Working...
                                X