Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Copies are still available!
    Well, there's one less after reading this thread and seeing those pics and visiting the PS site!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Well, there's one less after reading this thread and seeing those pics and visiting the PS site!
      I look forward to the unboxing!!

Comment

Arrived today: the S/L three-volume set of THE THEMIS FILES, published by Subterranean Press.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Copies are still available!
          Thank you for sharing the info on the book. You did just cost me some money though. I ordered one today.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Thank you for sharing the info on the book. You did just cost me some money though. I ordered one today.
            Glad to hear! For the price that it is, I can't recommend it enough. ;-)

Comment

Glad to hear! For the price that it is, I can't recommend it enough. ;-)
              Another one down...just ordered it. My first direct purchase from PS Publishing. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                Another one down...just ordered it. My first direct purchase from PS Publishing. Thanks for the recommendation.
                Pete is good to deal with. Just know you will not get a shipping notice the book will just arrive. And if you ever order one of his grab bags it will actually arrive in a bag!

Comment

Pete is good to deal with. Just know you will not get a shipping notice the book will just arrive. And if you ever order one of his grab bags it will actually arrive in a bag!
                  That’s good to know. Thanks!!

Comment

The same also applies to when you buy books from him in bulk. It's always a pleasure to see one of those Royal Mail currier bags on the stoop!

Comment

The same also applies to when you buy books from him in bulk. It's always a pleasure to see one of those Royal Mail currier bags on the stoop!
                      The first time I saw a bag of books sitting on my front porch I remember thinking "This guy takes the term grab bag seriously!". At this point Pete should be giving you a commission on Ten Word Tragedies.

Comment

The first time I saw a bag of books sitting on my front porch I remember thinking "This guy takes the term grab bag seriously!". At this point Pete should be giving you a commission on Ten Word Tragedies.
                        I won't stop until every copy is sold!

In all seriousness, it's just a great deal with a lot of recognizable contributors. There's no reason for this title to NOT be sold out.

Plus getting people to spend money makes me feel better about my own spending habits, haha...

Comment

Rarely buy fro PS directly, however I did this Christmas because they had such a great sale and seems that when they do have a sale,they move stuff out!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            Rarely buy fro PS directly, however I did this Christmas because they had such a great sale and seems that when they do have a sale,they move stuff out!
                            Their sales are phenomenal. I'll slowed down a bit, since I already own most of the titles used in their grab bags, but I still frequently check their site for new sales.

If it helps, the price of the signed edition of Ten Word Tragedies is already highly affordable! ;-)

Comment

Their sales are phenomenal. I'll slowed down a bit, since I already own most of the titles used in their grab bags, but I still frequently check their site for new sales.

If it helps, the price of the signed edition of Ten Word Tragedies is already highly affordable! ;-)
                              For those that do not know PS runs a clearance site and as Splync has stated his sales really are phenomenal. The percent off is often quite high. A new book in the Borderlands Press Little Book Series!
                              https://pspublishing2.com/
                              Example. He currently has a "Mixed bag of 10 hardcover books" for under $36.00.

Comment

Picked this up recently!
                                Gum Rack!!.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X