• Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Neat!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Was on the fence about these, ] glad I got them. Comprehensive, no, interesting yes. These books weigh a ton, full of color slick paper. A really nice set. I'm a sucker for these kinds of semi-reference books. I am glad I settled on the lower price point.
    FF2.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]21841

I did open the King entry specially for Y'all LOL!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mhatchett; 12-21-2019, 11:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I would be up for that as well. I have Finch but I haven't read it yet. I'll probably read Dead Astronauts before any of his other stuff. Because it's sitting there. Teasing me. Of course, I'll also buy the SubPress edition to match my Complete Borne number.

BTW: I saw that a lettered edition of Complete Borne sold on eBay for $152. A LETTERED edition. Letter UU. For $152. Why can't I ever stumble upon crazy deals like that????
    Know Exactly what you mean! I am dying to find a hardcover of "Finch" and haven't been able to find one under $300.00. One day...

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Thanks for that info Jeff! That's awesome news as I was really hoping there would be a limited. I know his last few books were released as limited editions, but I didn't want to assume that this one would be as well as some of his earlier novels don't have a corresponding limited edition yet. On that note, I would kill for a limited edition of "Cities of Saints and Madmen"
    I would be up for that as well. I have Finch but I haven't read it yet. I'll probably read Dead Astronauts before any of his other stuff. Because it's sitting there. Teasing me. Of course, I'll also buy the SubPress edition to match my Complete Borne number.

BTW: I saw that a lettered edition of Complete Borne sold on eBay for $152. A LETTERED edition. Letter UU. For $152. Why can't I ever stumble upon crazy deals like that????

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Thanks for that info Jeff! That's awesome news as I was really hoping there would be a limited. I know his last few books were released as limited editions, but I didn't want to assume that this one would be as well as some of his earlier novels don't have a corresponding limited edition yet. On that note, I would kill for a limited edition of "Cities of Saints and Madmen"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X