X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Mine arrived the other day as well. Much like all Centipede titles, it is stunning!
    It really is. Centipede may cost more than some other players on the scene, but you can see clearly the quality that you're paying for.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    The new reprint of Thomas Cullinan’s THE BEDEVILED from Centipede Press arrived a couple days ago. Will post pics of it on Twitter within the next few days.
    Mine arrived the other day as well. Much like all Centipede titles, it is stunning!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    The new reprint of Thomas Cullinan’s THE BEDEVILED from Centipede Press arrived a couple days ago. Will post pics of it on Twitter within the next few days.
    https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...529485312?s=21

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    If I remember correctly, Licorice!
    I am not a gum guy but licorice flavored gum sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    If I remember correctly, Licorice!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I have to ask. What flavor is Black Jack gum?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Very cool. The American Pickers wanna-be in me is jealous of your find. ;-)

Chiclets...man, I haven't seen that name in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I remember these racks from when I was a kid hanging around the bus station playing pinball. The news stand had them set up on a counter and so did the snack bar. Back in those days the bus terminal was almost like an airport, so much cool stuff going on and all the drivers walking around with their neat uniforms. That rack brought back a lot of great memories.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Oh boy. I love Black Jack gum. Very cool.

The few times a year we go to a Cracker Barrel I usually pick up a few packs of it.
    Ugh. Black Jack is nasty stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Oh boy. I love Black Jack gum. Very cool.

The few times a year we go to a Cracker Barrel I usually pick up a few packs of it.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Picked this up recently!
    Gum Rack!!.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Their sales are phenomenal. I'll slowed down a bit, since I already own most of the titles used in their grab bags, but I still frequently check their site for new sales.

If it helps, the price of the signed edition of Ten Word Tragedies is already highly affordable! ;-)
    For those that do not know PS runs a clearance site and as Splync has stated his sales really are phenomenal. The percent off is often quite high. A new book in the Borderlands Press Little Book Series!
    https://pspublishing2.com/
    Example. He currently has a "Mixed bag of 10 hardcover books" for under $36.00.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Rarely buy fro PS directly, however I did this Christmas because they had such a great sale and seems that when they do have a sale,they move stuff out!
    Their sales are phenomenal. I'll slowed down a bit, since I already own most of the titles used in their grab bags, but I still frequently check their site for new sales.

If it helps, the price of the signed edition of Ten Word Tragedies is already highly affordable! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Rarely buy fro PS directly, however I did this Christmas because they had such a great sale and seems that when they do have a sale,they move stuff out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X