No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started "Hell Hollow" last week. I didn't have much reading time this weekend, so I'm only about six or seven chapters in, but have enjoyed what I've read so far.

Comment

I think we might still have a few copies of Midnight Grinding, I know we're out of Hell Hollow. If you're on the fence though Midnight Grinding is one of the eBooks we've done, which wouldn't cost anywhere near as much as the print version.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        I think we might still have a few copies of Midnight Grinding, I know we're out of Hell Hollow. If you're on the fence though Midnight Grinding is one of the eBooks we've done, which wouldn't cost anywhere near as much as the print version.
        Let me know if you do have a print copy left - the website shows it as being out of stock, but if you still have a copy or two knocking around, I'd be interested in checking it out. Still prefer my books to be analog.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Endless Horror Tale View Post
          Still prefer my books to be analog.
          Amen to that!! I do like ebooks, but they will never take the place of a real book!!!

Comment

I highly recommend Midnight Grinding. "Forever Angels" is one of the most effective horror stories I've ever read. I have my "analog" copy and it's the only CD volume I've read twice in it's entirety. I'm sure the ebook is just as effective (though I have a hard time imagining sitting in a darkened room lit only by the lovely creeping tendrils of light emitted by a kerosene lantern--which happens frequently when your life is completely electrical--reading your...digital book. It just doesn't work. That would be a midnight dreary...)
            Last edited by srboone; 08-16-2011, 09:01 PM.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Endless Horror Tale View Post
              Let me know if you do have a print copy left - the website shows it as being out of stock, but if you still have a copy or two knocking around, I'd be interested in checking it out. Still prefer my books to be analog.

Thanks!
              Looks like I do. Shoot me an email and I can hook ya up.

Instagram

Comment

Towers of Midnight - Jordan and Sanderson

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                  Towers of Midnight - Jordan and Sanderson
                  Good book, I can't wait for the next one.

Instagram

Comment

I haven't read the last 2 yet, debating on starting them over once I finish filling in the series, again.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I highly recommend Midnight Grinding. "Forever Angels" is one of the most effective horror stories I've ever read. I have my "analog" copy and it's the only CD volume I've read twice in it's entirety. I'm sure the ebook is just as effective (though I have a hard time imagining sitting in a darkened room lit only by the lovely creeping tendrils of light emitted by a kerosene lantern--which happens frequently when your life is completely electrical--reading your...digital book. It just doesn't work. That would be a midnight dreary...)
                      Dan was able to locate a copy in the CD Vaults, so I'm looking forward to getting it in my greedy little hands. I'm also looking forward to getting some reading time this evening so I can spend some more time in "Hell Hollow". My real life needs to calm down so I can spend more time with my nose in a book!

Comment

It 25th Anniversary edition proof from CD:

And the spine:

John

Comment

John strikes again - AWESOME!!

and, CONGRATULATIONS!!

sk

Comment

And now I don't have to worry about posting mine in my collection thread. Congratulations John!

Instagram

Comment

Congrats John!

Comment

I got 2 new Ketchum books

Right to Life paperback with 2 bonus stories
                                Cover Gauntlet Press lettered edition minus the traycase and also the line for the letter is blank. Kinda cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X