No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone Marrow Stew by Tim Curran, Tasmaniac Publications. Art by Keith Minnion, Introduction by Simon Clark. I'd been looking for a Curran antholgy since I read his "Skull Eater Campaign" in Four Rode Out.

DSCF0113.JPGDSCF0115.JPGDSCF0114.JPGDSCF0116.JPG
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Absinthe - Ketchum and Lebbon

Comment

October will have more than Halloween this year, these books will be arriving at my door:

THE BRAINPAN CONCERTO/Kurt Newton (Sideshow Press)

BLOOD HARVEST/James A Moore (Earthling)

QUIET, KEEPS TO HIMSELF/Michael McBride (Thunderstorm)

. . . . and perhaps THE CRANE HOUSE (CD)

Life is good.
        Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Scissors - Garton

Comment

Original artwork from 'IT'

Comment

Shock Value: How a Few Eccentric Outsiders Gave Us Nightmares, Conquered Hollywood and Invented Modern Horror. It was a blind buy off Amazon cos it sounded interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                Please tell us that you'll post some pics??

Comment

Latest purchases have been The Dropper LE and IT artwork
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                    Now when are you going to show us what you've got, Tom??!!
                    Plus...how in the world did you manage to get your hands it?

sk

Comment

Haha yes i will show you a pic i took quickly before it went to the framers but i can't post it until i get my new computer tomorrow night Erin Wells, one of the illustrators from the book is selling some of her stuff - Link to the website and she really is great to deal with!

Comment

Tito, your link makes me even more excited to receive It....if that were possible.

Comment

Really sorry for the delay in posting a pic, but a week ago my labtop decided to die and then i have purchased a HP Tablet (the ones that were being sold of cheap) and don't know how to do very much yet but back at work and hey presto here it is just before i went to the framers ...

Comment

I absolutely LOVE it, Tom.
                            From what I've seen, I'm not too fond of the upcoming IT illustrations, but yours is an exception:sheer perfection!!
                            Congratulations on one heck of a purchase!!

sk

Comment

Thanks siep, i really love the illustration because of its simplicity and it could only have IT as its inspiration. Also its one that the girlfriend will let me display in the livingroom I think a colorised version will be used for the signature sheet so i'm interested to see what that will look like!

Comment

Not sure if it's just because I'm getting older or what, but I seem to find myself, at least for horror titles, enjoying the black and white art more than the color. Maybe it's from growing up on the old black and white monster movies??

Comment

Working...
                                X