Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    I ordered a bunch of books from DRP during their moving sale and have not recived anything yet. I e-mailed them twice and first they said it was going out on 7-26, the second time they said that it would be shipped before or by today. Anyone else have this problem?
    Yes, same here. I checked my order status, and it says awaiting shipment - I emailed last Thursday/Friday and they said my order would ship out within in the next 3 business days, and still shows awaiting shipment. I only ordered 2 books, but I know sometimes it seems like they ship and don't update their status online - I thought a few on here mentioned they received an order but status still showed awaiting shipment.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      Yes, same here. I checked my order status, and it says awaiting shipment - I emailed last Thursday/Friday and they said my order would ship out within in the next 3 business days, and still shows awaiting shipment. I only ordered 2 books, but I know sometimes it seems like they ship and don't update their status online - I thought a few on here mentioned they received an order but status still showed awaiting shipment.
      Mine is still awaiting shipment too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Comment

16 Ray Bradbury eBooks are $1.99 each TODAY ONLY on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...litbargains-20

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          I wouldn't have minded waiting but I hate it when they said in their news letter and on their web site that everyone's orders would be out by 7-26.
          Just be up front about it, we are not unreasonable people.
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Sub press is having a 50% sale on all in-print Sub Press titles (except Fall of Hyperion). - lasts until Tuesday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Sub press is having a 50% sale on all in-print Sub Press titles (except Fall of Hyperion). - lasts until Tuesday morning.
              Beat me to it Pete...... I will check it out, hard to pass up 50% off.

Comment

Nothing I really wanted/needed......a wee bit sad...LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Lol, I wish I could say that... A lot better then having to say "Ooo ooo I want that that and that!! That and that too! Ohh...right, no book money."

Comment

I'm being really good now since I have so many pre-orders waiting...

Comment

I ordered one that I have wanted. The rest I said no to. Letting go to make space not to refill it. That is what I keep telling myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        I'm in the same boat. Nothing jumped out at me. I wanted the Clash of Kings, but it's a pre-pub with strings attached. Oh well, better luck next time.
                        MDH

Comment

I didn't see anything either that really caught my eye - haven't ordered anything from them yet.

Comment

Kindle edition of Dead Clown Barbecue by Jeff Strand for 2.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Clown-Bar...clown+barbeque

Comment

Cool. Just might pick that up and keep my limited in super condition.

Comment

Got my Encounters with Enoch Coffin from DRP today, but they sent me the S/#, not the Deluxe lettered edition. The invoice even gave the name of the person who was supposed to receive the S/# (and who is probably enjoying MY Deluxe lettered edition!) Karma for the S/L of Joyland, I guess. I fired a letter off ot DRP about it.
                                Last edited by srboone; 08-20-2013, 10:08 AM.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X