No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DarkFuse is starting their Halloween sale early. Use the code 'halloween50' for 50% off of hardcovers. The one caveat is that selection is somewhat limited since most of a print run is sold out through their book club each month, so they typically have less than 10 copies of any given book left over to sell direct.

My personal recommendations of what they have are Blackout and Deadlock by Tim Curran and Conduits by Jennifer Loring.

Comment

I don't know the kind of deals that are available, but Barnes & Noble will be having signed copies of books available in store only from 28Nov-30Nov for Black Friday Weekend.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/blac..._BFRIDAY1-_-NA

Looks like a good opportunity for collectors!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cool. If the snow storm doesn't happen and I am not stuck at work I might just brave the crowds.

Comment

CD just did their first snow storm discount, 50% off! Anyone else taking advantage of this? I just picked up Douglass Clegg's The Vampyricon Trilogy and Bentley Little's The Summoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            CD just did their first snow storm discount, 50% off! Anyone else taking advantage of this? I just picked up Douglass Clegg's The Vampyricon Trilogy and Bentley Little's The Summoning.
            Vampyricon Trilogy? Was this listed on the CD site, because I don't see it anywhere?

Comment

No I couldn't find it listed but searched it up anyway and found it.

Comment

I did. I lost my job a few months ago and had to put my collecting on hold, but found a job last week and decided to pick up Mr. Mercedes and Revival with their respective slipcases, the signed limited The Ritual Of Illusion by RC Matheson and The Secretary Of Dreams Vol 2 for a Xmas present for my Brother.

Comment

I am guessing if it was not on the Other Publisher's Preorders, it wasn't supposed to be available on the site, so we'll see if the order sticks. Good luck.

Comment

So far so good, the only exclusions according to the email I got were GCs, anything from King's Way Press and Finder's Keepers, so I'll see what happens, if they end up cancelling anything, I'd get it and not get upset about it.

Comment

You should be good to go. The email states 'Even most forthcoming and in-stock books from other publishers qualify!' and then excludes the King's Way Press and Finders Keepers items.

Originally posted by Bango Skank View Post
                      So far so good, the only exclusions according to the email I got were GCs, anything from King's Way Press and Finder's Keepers, so I'll see what happens, if they end up cancelling anything, I'd get it and not get upset about it.
                      Last edited by Martin; 11-27-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

No I couldn't find it listed but searched it up anyway and found it.
                        If there are any copies to spare, we'll certainly honor the order! The product page shouldn't have been left on the site since all of the copies had been sold in preorder, and because the page wasn't assigned to a section, I didn't realize it was still live until I saw your post. But if someone has cancelled their order, then you're good to go on your order -- and at a very good price to boot! Mindy will be in touch next week if there aren't any copies left and we'll figure out where to go from there. Thanks!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Okay cool, I got my fingers crossed that someone has cancelled.

Comment

Well I am definitely not canceling my order of the trilogy. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got tired of waiting and canceled their order though
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

If anybody is interested, Borderlands Press is currently offering the six-book Adversary Cycle by F. Paul Wilson S/L edition set (without slipcase) for $90!

Comment

They also had 4 Fear of... lettered edition for $40, but sold out already! Somebody got an awesome deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X