Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deals and bargains...

So I figured that instead of having random threads for good deals on books from publishers/book stores, we'd keep it all in one place. (Note: this thread is not for individuals selling books (ebay auctions, etc), please keep all of those posts in the book market thread.)

So here are two good deals that found themselves in my inbox:

The first volume of the Game of Thrones comic, almost half off on pre-order: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/game...HRONES-_-nra22

And PS publishing has an interesting 13 books sale: 13 books for 13 pounds for 13 days, the line-up will change every 13 days. http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/index.asp

And those that live outside of the US and want to pick up the GoT graphic novel while avoiding shipping costs: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Game.../9780440423218

Comment

Great thread, Peter.
      I'm sure it'll come in handy to some of us.

sk

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well this left me pretty speechless:

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/13-har...ies-1255-p.asp

But CD did not disappoint as well of course!

Comment

Did I miss something CD is offering then?

Comment

Dammit, Pete, I went to the site and not oly was PS ocer 13 ahrdcovers of 13 GBP, byut it saidthat if you ordered 2 sets, they'd make sure you got 26 different books! I'm $85 lighter, now...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sorry Squire. But you know you deserve it, you have me drooling over those Easton press books all the time.

I broke down and got a set instead of going for the night shade sale. Crazy price for 13 HC, one of which will be signed, in your case 2!

And I'm guessing you're $39 + shipping lighter as well??

Comment

No. I don't think I gonna do this (though I do have a GC...)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I thought about grabbing this and selling them but decided i'd end up being lazy and not selling thus ending up 40 something dollars lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      No. I don't think I gonna do this (though I do have a GC...)
                      I used the GC so my wallet did not suffer

And Teri, $40 bucks for 13 hardcovers.... Think how nice they will look on your shelf!

Comment

My shelves are almost full though and I can't buy another one til I have somewhere to put it. Stop tryna keep me in my parents basement forever. geez guys. lol

Comment

But, if you move out, you'll discover that there's more out there than just this forum; and...and...Pete will miss you.....
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

If I move out It wouldnt make a difference because I still have to work. And I'm here when I work, otherwise I only pop on when my blackberry calls my name

Comment

Yeah, all that and more! Houses eat money like crack addicts!! Theres the furniture to think of, something always needs fixing, bills, the lawn needs to be kept so that eats more money, more bills,...

Comment

Working...
                              X